Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Simpson shows off her stubs as she arrives at her New York hotel (06/30/2006)

Default Re: Jessica Simpson shows off her stubs as she arrives at her New York hotel (06/30/2006)

I LOVE the title of this thread...hahahaha!! Also I think her face looks bad and her lips look really pumped up. and ugly ugly shoes, as usual.

Default Re: Jessica Simpson shows off her stubs as she arrives at her New York hotel (06/30/2006)

Huge bruise, scab on knee, looks like she fell while rollerskating during filming for Public Affair..
    "Never wrap it up, never pull out. Just grind up the morning after pill in her scrambled eggs at sunrise, she'll appreciate that you made her breakfast."

^^ ... or when she was down on her latest conquest...

what an ugly stubbed legged woman.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

hair extensions are fun but when it's all the time, I don't get it. I believe she used to have long blonde hair naturally then she got it cut pretty short in a bob, now always with the fake blonde extensions. Just knowing they're always fake detracts from her look.

or did it grow back and I missed it.

I agree that knowing long hair is fake takes away from the look.

Put some clothes on, trashy whore. And what's with the bruises on your knees - a little suck & blow happening? Did you fall of the bed and bruise your thigh. I love the trademark - I cannot form a thought look in some of the pictures - the 'where am I, whats going on look'.

are those the same shoes she paired with that ugly fish dress

who thinks poppa joe gave her that bruise, so he can promote jessica as a brave survivor of abuse because with shorts that short she would be dumb to think no one would see it

My lordy....Daisy got BIG! But her face is adorable! Oh and Jessica looks bad.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Stumpy legs. Worked out, yes, but stumpy just the same.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information