Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson at a roller skate party to promote her new album (08/29/2006)

Elite Member

she looks cute
    but very trashy lol

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

When I look at the series of shots I get the feeling that Pappa Perv made her go through 'poses' he thought up and then she was forced to do them over and over again (probably in front of a mirror) until she got them 'right'.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

She's not as gorgeous as she used to be. I dunno what it is but I can't pin point it. She looks so different. And I never realized she had soooo many moles on her body~

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Did everyone forget how she got so skinny for the Dukes movie? She was not super thin during the 1st season of Newlyweds. It's not her body type. I do not think she is fat or ever was, just saying that she is bound to gain back some weight given the reason she got so skinny was because she was preparing for a movie role.
    You know, in the end we are all human and the pace she was working out at is not a lifestyle. She's always been normal. I'd say she's bigger now than she was on newlyweds

I hate her outfit. She looks alright though- facewise.

Quote Originally Posted by happy8 View Post
    Did everyone forget how she got so skinny for the Dukes movie? She was not super thin during the 1st season of Newlyweds. It's not her body type.
    I do agree that she has a very hard time staying skinny and is more
    susceptible to gaining weight. You can see it in her early performance days:

2000 http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gal...impson/lg6.jpg

I thought she looked GREAT during Dukes of Hazzard...she was very thin but NOT too thin, but u knew it wasnt going to last and she did start gaining really quickly after the movie. It does seem like her weight fluctuates alot, not sure how many lbs thou. You can see that shes been struggling to maintain. Right now she reminds me of how Mariah Carey looked a couple years ago--Mariah used to be athletically built--not skinny, just toned (although I do think Jessica has a better bod and is prettier).

I think Jessica is way too built right now--shes doing too much weight traning and overeating. Shes def not fat bc shes very muscular, but I think she has one of those bods where ud have to be careful w weight training. Shes naturally lean which is good and puts muscle on easily, but has a stumpy body and too much muscle can really accentuate it...her trainer needs to chill out bc shes too buff right now
    Last edited by Femmefatale; August 31st, 2006 at 10:29 PM.

Silver Member

Kelly Clarkson is fat, Jessica Simpson is neither fat nor thin.

She's still a stupid bimbo whore though.[/quote]

come on, give her a break, she isnt a whore at all. I think she's not worse than other hollywood blondes. At least not worse than Paris Hilton.

Bronze Member

Picture 2, 3 and 4 on the top row along with picture 3 in the 6th row make me think of that comment she made about her mother pulling on her legs when she was little to make them longer. Her legs have never looked so SHORT!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Kelly Clarkson is fat, Jessica Simpson is neither fat nor thin.
    No, Kelly is actually ok. Jessica is chubby.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I

I think Jessica is way too built right now--shes doing too much weight trani and overeating. Shes def not fat bc shes very muscular, but I think she has one of those bods where ud have to be careful w weight training. Shes naturally lean which is good and puts muscle on easily, but has a stumpy body and too much muscle can really accentuate it...her trainer needs to chill out bc shes too buff right now
    If you knew anything about fitness, you'd know that she is in no way built. She looks like she gained weight. Just because it's not flabby, doesn't mean she didn't gain weight. She looks bad for her. And its not from working out.

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON View Post
    No, Kelly is actually ok. Jessica is chubby.

If you knew anything about fitness, you'd know that she is in no way built. She looks like she gained weight. Just because it's not flabby, doesn't mean she didn't gain weight. She looks bad for her. And its not from working out.
    Ok, a little combative are we? If you read a little closer youd see that I said she is weight training AND overeating...if u knew anything about READING...

I think she is still working out, and thats why her weight gain isnt soft

And Im sorry, but did I understand you correctly that you think Kelly Clarkston is THINNER than Jessica Simpson?

Bronze Member

I swear...there has to be a lot of anorexics on this forum...because if you think this girl is Chubby/fat...you have weight issues...she looks great...dont really like the outfit but her body weights is FINE!!!! who the fuck wants to walk around looking like a skeleton....oh boy!!!!!!!!!

it's great!
    jess has lost her voice - haha!

Silver Member

She's a pretty girl, & she looks great there.

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    the pics where shes holding the "I lost my voice" sign and pouting really show her recent weight gain--she still looks good thou
    DAYUM i wasnt paying attention to the date of the thread and thought FF was back!
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information