Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jessica Simpson out and about in Los Angeles (05/30/07)

i think she's pretty, even in these pics, but i do understand if someone finds her fugly.

^^ Thank you Stef LOL

It's okay if people find her gorgeous or whatever, I just dont see it ....... it's funny how some members are trying to convince us that she's stunning and so far from being ugly hahahahahhahahah

shes so through....i dont care what anyone says. shes fell wayyyyy off. and good ridens.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    Sorry guys, you aint gonna change my mind. This chick ( if she is one, which is questionable) is fug, even with the fake hair, lips, tits and all.......... she's still butt ugly to me. It's got nothing to do with me not liking her as a person, I just find her unattractive. Why is that so freaking hard to believe?

P.s please dont start with the whole jealousy crap either. Jessica looks like bloke, I wouldnt be suprised if she had bigger balls than Cisco aka Mischa's ex (I havent seen his balls by the way, I just read the reviews on his naked photo thread LOL).

Her evil eyebrows and pointy rabbit teeth kill me. Oh and the big nose and ass chin don't help!

^Yeah....she's pretty gross. And it's not even that her features are strange---it's that when you put them together, it's still UGLY. Some people have a unique and unusual beauty. Jessica's just fug.

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Is it cold there or something??
    Always cold in the morning and always cold at night Even in the summer. It's usually blazing hot in the afternoon. California has about 4 different climates in a 30 mile radius.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZY 'N' NUTS View Post
    ^^ Thank you Stef LOL

It's okay if people find her gorgeous or whatever, I just dont see it ....... it's funny how some members are trying to convince us that she's stunning and so far from being ugly hahahahahhahahah
    I personally wasn't trying to convince you of shit...all I said is that I think shes gorgeous and if you dont well then thats fine I dont care and im pretty sure Jessica could not give a fuck what you think either

Quote Originally Posted by HollyLove View Post
    I personally wasn't trying to convince you of shit...all I said is that Ithink shes gorgeous and if you dont well then thats fine I dont care and im pretty sure Jessica could not give a fuck what you think either
    Well funny that, because I dont give a FUCK about what YOU think of ME

I did not even quote you, but now that you directly quoted me, obviously you have beef with me. So now that you have caught my attention, I will remember you as HollyFuckingMoron.

Go ahead and worship your Jessica Simpson, Im sure she'll appreciate your support and definately acknowledge you.. LMAO (since she doesnt give a fuck about me , oh boo....boo for me, im crying as i am typing becase the mighty Jessica does not give a fuck about me)

(i'll probably get my first infraction because of this **shrugs** hell it was worth it, bitches like this needs some fucking slappin)

wow hahaha whatever....

yeah hahaha

** raises middle finger **

Oh shitt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information