Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

Default Re: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

OMG I'm going to get a flogging for this but I kinda still like her. She seems like a nice enough girl. I have the exact same body type and can say if I can 3-5 lbs, I go up a whole dress size. She seems to do the same. Those shorts are terrible on her. She's trying to do what Jennifer Aniston did better a few weeks ago. Still though, she strikes me as a nice enough chick who is now very lonely or trying to lay low.

Bending over for my beating. I can take it.

Default Re: Jessica Simpson leaves The Factory after performing and partying (08/11/2006)

I think she's a sweet girl, too. And she is by no means fat or chunky. She's put on some weight, yes.

It must be a pain to keep up with those roots. She should try a more natural look, but we know that will never happen.

I think her body looks great.
    There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
    Oscar Wilde

Elite Member

Top Row - Far right photo... She has a scar on her right upper thigh (from what, I wonder?) that outfit is so far up her ass it looks painful.

When she was taping the Newlywed series, she had a great body..now it just looks wrong.

So those pics of her in Cabo last month when people on here were speculating she had lipo or something guess that was wrong given how chunky she looks, or maybe its just the outfit? Perhaps she doesn't own a mirror..LOL

Elite Member

She can't possibly have looked properly in the mirror and gone out, knowing how she looks! This is even worse than that terry cloth romper. Incredibly unflattering. There's nothing wrong with her body - no ass at all, sure, and that's a pity, but she's not even remotely close to fat. She just can't dress for shit, and surely that's not really news, is it?

Elite Member

I agree.. I don't think she is fat by ANY means... She looks "chunky" in these photos because of the outfit and she has shorter legs....she should know better.

She just had a much better body a few years ago.

chubby chubby chubby! Too many bon bons!

Theres no way in the world she is chubby.

I guess showing your ass cheeks is one way to have the paps take your pic instead of your sister's new nose.
    Let's AV DIS!

In one of the pictures, you can see her one of her bun cheeks from the front. I'm sorry, but I think that's just wrong.

I don't think she's fat, or chubby - the outfit is just not flattering. Where's the crew from "What Not to Wear"?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information