Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Jessica Simpson braless candids in Hollywood (04/17/07)

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    i always did wonder who eats tuna fish out of a can for dinner UNLESS theyre dieting. she needs to go back that
    Ahem, that would be chicken of the sea OK?
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

Terrible outfit. She is looking more like Jordan with the dark hair and bad tan.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefatale View Post
    I agree w EVERYTHING you said
    There are certain outfits she just cant pull off bc of her curves, but I think part of the reason she squeezes herself into those clothes is bc she used to be thinner when she was on her post daisy duke coke diet and is still in denial that she gained it all back and then some

I agree, her skin is looking really bad lately. I think shes been caking on bronzer so her uber fake dark hair doesnt wash her out. She def needs to be blonde again

And yeah, overall I think the face is getting worse. I know her face bloats when she drinks which makes me think during newlyweds (when she looked great) she mustve been on a serious diet--i always did wonder who eats tuna fish out of a can for dinner UNLESS theyre dieting. she needs to go back that
    she wasnt on a diet during newlyweds. they went out almost every night and she ate ribs and chicken wings and all that crap. she also cooked for nick, deep frying chicken. she ate tuna out of a can because she is too lazy to cook and nick didnt wanna go out because he wanted to watch the game. she gained weight because of how restrictive her dukes diet was. all that stuff catches up with you. maybe she also was depressed. whatever it may be, she has gained weight and its ok, if she dresses normally. these pants look terrible on her, but they are back in style and many celebs have been wearing them.

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

Listen, she has a great figure most would kill for. However, I have never really understood why she is famous or why someone like John Mayer would go for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SunShine23 View Post
    she wasnt on a diet during newlyweds. they went out almost every night and she ate ribs and chicken wings and all that crap. she also cooked for nick, deep frying chicken. she ate tuna out of a can because she is too lazy to cook and nick didnt wanna go out because he wanted to watch the game. she gained weight because of how restrictive her dukes diet was. all that stuff catches up with you. maybe she also was depressed. whatever it may be, she has gained weight and its ok, if she dresses normally. these pants look terrible on her, but they are back in style and many celebs have been wearing them.

trust me, im too lazy to lift a finger to do housework and ill be damned if i am going to eat tuna out of a can by choice.

And I think she gained weight bc the coke wore off, infact in the actual movie, she is cut well but didnt actually get to her thinnest until AFTER filming had ended

Elite Member

coke doesnt really wear off. if you stop excessive usage you wont gain weight unless you go back to eating foods that make you gain weight. and the only reason she got to her thinnest after filming was because she upped the coke usage since i guess she didnt have to film. well, now she probably smokes weed with mayer and gets hungry and eats and she switched to alcohol.

thats a good point^^^ she does look more stoner-ish lately in some of her pics.

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    Listen, she has a great figure most would kill for. However, I have never really understood why she is famous or why someone like John Mayer would go for her.
    what? like he's going to do any better? he's hideous - lookswise, I think they are perfect for each other.

those pants are another story - in some shots, it looks like her ass got hungry and is trying to eat the pants. thank heavens for relaxed or low rise jeans - can't imagine putting pants on up to my tits!
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

I think John Mayer is a cutie. Either way, he comes across as just a bit more intellectual than she does. Course, sounds like they don't do loads of talking if you listen to the complaints of people in hotel rooms next to them.

Is that a bruise on her forearm?

Quote Originally Posted by DoveFeatheredRaven View Post
    I think John Mayer is a cutie. Either way, he comes across as just a bit more intellectual than she does. Course, sounds like they don't do loads of talking if you listen to the complaints of people in hotel rooms next to them.
    he's probably more than just a bit more intellectual than her.... she's about 1 french fry short of a happy meal.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(_)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

she def looks like a weed smoker now for sure

Bronze Member

Default Ass Crack Eats The Very Pants That Clothe It!

HAHAHA! I had to laugh at that---"looks like her ass crack is eating her pants." You are a genius!

I disagree with people who think she has a nice figure. A nice figure HAS A NECK, Proportional boobs that don't sag, and a well rounded ass. She's stumpy.

And to the person who said her brown hair is "uber fake"---SO RIGHT. That's the problem with it. That and the cheap ass, ratty extentions. Looks like a balding dog's tail hair pasted onto her head. Plus, and I'm sorry for this, but she looks like smells like ass or a rotten crotch.

She's just not attractive. Her so called assests were her huge boobs and fake blonde hair---PERIOD. Her face is awful. It's mannish. America has a cheap sense of what beauty is: We like trailer trash looks---phony blonde hair, unnaturally HUGE boobs, and dirty cut off jean shorts that are downright obscene and put a woman's crotch on display. She has a cheesy smile and bucked teeth~don't forget the bucked teeth Cheap ass American Beauty has to include a pair of bucked fronts. and it all adds up to one image: DUMB, EASY, and WILLING.

And just for the record, I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I have seen people sometimes post shit like, "you're just jealous you're not like her or that you don't look like her." THAT IS INSANE. Anyone who would want to look like her should take a good look at this picture.

SHe has no class and no adult sophistication. Plus, I'm glad my dad doesn't stare and talk about my bazaongas!

there were def times where I thought she was gorgeous. Maybe bc I have a habit of getting stopped by 45 year old housewives and weirdo men telling me I look just like her (the blonde version thank God). Even young girls flip out sometimes and think Im her, lol. But in truth, I dont think my face is anything like hers. I think its the hair, tan, clothes, etc. whatever. And I realize now that our bodies are nothing alike. When she was thinner I thought they were more similiar

either way, i do think she used to look better

http://cdn-channels.netscape.com/gal...ey_4403027.jpg

http://popwatch.ew.com/photos/uncate..._simpson_l.jpg

but not lately, and def NOT now.

She IS stumpy-you can tell that she is predisposed to be a bit chunky and then it really stands out how short her limbs are and somewhat dwarf like--particuarly in the width, or lackthereof, of her shoulders--theyre almost underdeveloped looking.

Her boobs are WAY worse than I ever, ever imagined. And Im sure the weight gain didnt help

Yeah the blonde hair def MADE her, moreso than I realized

she looks exactly like her creepy father

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information