Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica "Robot" Simpson promotes "Eponymous" at Nordstroms (10/28/2006)

Dude, her freaking extensions are a different color than her hair, she's a coked up, ps addicted mess.
    Congratulations Beeyotch on your 1000th post!

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_ivy View Post
    aaaaaaaw) her dog's sooo cute)
    i love daisy so much! if i'm ever gonna buy a dog, it's definitely gonna be a maltipoo.

i think jessica looks great.

Silver Member

I think it is the best she has looked in weeks. (read into that statement what you will)
    Additional HQ from the trip over to Nordstroms.

I do like her outfit, it fits, it flatters her and looks pulled together.

But that two-tone hair does not look good on her.

*edit-btw, thanks Somerset! I was so all over the place I didn't even notice !

She looks beautiful, but her teeth look so unnatural.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    You know, I was watching Univision (hispanic channel) and some celeb I think admitted to using some kind of steroids or male hormone because it helped her body not store fat, like men do. She didn't look particularly manly, but this celeb also LOVES her plastic surgery. If anyone is familiar with Niurka Marcos, this is who I'm talking about.

Anyhow, I'm wondering if maybe Jessica looking manly and crappy--like somebody mentioned her jaw--had something to do with this.

I think at the very least it has to do with some kind of drug she's taking to making her look so bad sometimes. I agree with whoever said it was a crapshoot nowadays what she looks like. I mean, she's only 25, this is NOT natural!
    I had a friend that who's husband was fighter, and he took steroids to build his body. She started taking them too; I don't remember changes in the jaw line, but they can make your face/skin break out if you take too much. Anyhow, Jessica would be a prime candiate for them, since she's always on the go and always so happy and upbeat. They're really good for people always trying to make a good show.

She looks good here, I love her hair!

she just needs a good makeover and she'll be back on her feet.
    speaking of feet, i love those louboutins she's wearing.

I think it's funny how people make such a big deal about how talented and amazing Ken Paves is, but Jessica's hair is usually one of her worst attributes. She either has 3 inches of dark brown roots (sometimes gray roots), her extensions look like a rat's nest, it's bleached to an unnatural Barbie blonde, fried, different colored extensions with poorly hidden bases, etc. The only time it looks decent is when Ken takes out her extensions and just leaves it natural. When he actually tries to style it, it's usually atrocious. I think he's one of the biggest hanger-ons in the business. For the amount of time that he spends following her around and making sure he's photographed with her, her hair should NOT look anything less than perfect.

About these pics, I think she looks better than she has in a long time, but that's not saying much. She went from being reasonably attractive to haggard in a very short amount of time, and I don't think it's because of her split from Nick, which was almost a year ago. She didn't start looking this way until recently. I think she's using drugs, like crystal meth or heroin.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information