Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Alba at LA Beach (07/02/2006)

Default Re: Jessica Alba at LA Beach (07/02/2006)

still gorgeous....i like her this size, its not that big a difference to what she used to be...all she has to do is stay this size.
    Last edited by sophie; July 6th, 2006 at 03:52 PM.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Quote Originally Posted by sophie
    still gorgeos....i like her this size, its not that big a difference to what she used to be...all she has to do is stay this size.
    I think you like thin thin bodies. It is nothing wrong with that, I just noticed. You said something similar to Keira Knightley's pic too...

Quote Originally Posted by sophie
    still gorgeos....i like her this size, its not that big a difference to what she used to be...all she has to do is stay this size.
    You said that about Keira Knightly too. And I'm not insulting you but you must be young. This has become the standard amoung many teenagers and early twenties - they've seen this for most of their life. Having your chest cave in and the ability to see all of your ribs & your arms having no shape is sick, its an illness & should not be strived for. And believe me, men - real men like a little bit of jiggle & muscle & shape. That's what was once hot about Jessica Alba - she had a figure. Women should love healthy figures, they are so much more womanly and beautiful & have so many forms as opposed to just stick thin. They can be muscular, curvy, so many things.
    Anyway sorry to preach but this skinny beyond medical reasoning shit has got to stop it will destroy women and ruin their bodies as they age!
    WARNING: The consumption of alcohol may leave you wondering what the hell happened to your bra and panties.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakesweetjane
    You said that about Keira Knightly too. And I'm not insulting you but you must be young. This has become the standard amoung many teenagers and early twenties - they've seen this for most of their life. Having your chest cave in and the ability to see all of your ribs & your arms having no shape is sick, its an illness & should not be strived for. And believe me, men - real men like a little bit of jiggle & muscle & shape. That's what was once hot about Jessica Alba - she had a figure. Women should love healthy figures, they are so much more womanly and beautiful & have so many forms as opposed to just stick thin. They can be muscular, curvy, so many things.
    Anyway sorry to preach but this skinny beyond medical reasoning shit has got to stop it will destroy women and ruin their bodies as they age!
    Im 21, and yes that's young, but im neither naive nor stupid. I dont see anything wrong with jessica albas body (at the moment) it's not a far cry from what she used to be. (which is not something i think anyone here really knows, the're just saying she's lost weight) i think ppl are blowing her weight loss out of proportion. nicole richie, victoria beckham, and kate bosworth are too skinny, most deefinitely, and they probably have eating disorders too (which i am 100% against). I cant at any time remember saying that i loved nicole richies size, i may have said she looks healthier with this outfit or in these particular pictures, but NEVER have i said i am pro being anorexic/bulimic or looking anorexic/bulimic. If you think Jessica is too skinny then fine i think she's thin (which really she always has been), but not to an extent to prompt disscusions as such....perhaps another hollywood starlet, but not her, not yet.

Nerissa

About what i said regarding Keira Knightley:

My reply was that she looks (to me) to be the same size as she did in her first movie "Bend It Like Beckham". which was very thin. I said she was consistent with her weight, because she hasnt seem to have lost or gained any weight. I dont know this for sure, but it looks as though. People with eating disorders usually drop a significant amount of weight from their intial. She looks the same. If she does have an eating disorder then she should get help. And im open to all shapes and sizes, because they all run in my family.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Se wouldn't look scary skinny if you had not seen what she looked like before but it is disapointing when you know what she used to look like - there must still be some pics of that era (like last year) around

yes, I looked up all those bikini shots from last year that look completely staged by her. And it worked too. EVERYONE knew who she was after those.

And I've lost count of how many pics show her in this same exact ass pose. She should trademark that pose. The Alba. The only thing different is the bikini she wears.
    Last edited by Beeyotch; July 6th, 2006 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch
    yes, I looked up all those bikini shots from last year that look completely staged by her. And it worked too. EVERYONE knew who she was after those.

And I've lost count of how many pics show her in this same exact ass pose. She should trademark that pose. The Alba. The only thing different is the bikini she wears.

Her butt looks gross in the 2nd pic...like a baboon in heat!

kool

Too bad her bod doesn't look like that now.

It was "baboon"-like because it was actually muscled. Tragically, she's lost that now. Now she looks a little anemic and frail. This was just last summer. She looked better then.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch
    gym>not eating

she's the perfect "girl next door" type, nothing amazing, but a testament to what could be if your day job was going to the gym.
    anything worth doing is illegal

So overrated...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information