Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jessica Alba at the Anniversary Party for Light Night Club (06/24/2006)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Default Re: Jessica Alba at the Anniversary Party for Light Night Club (06/24/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by KIMU
    Her skin color is awful, she looks sick.

What I found appealing on her is her body, since she is slender and toned. It's not necesary to be fat to look normal.
    I'll stand up for you on this one. I'm no bobblehead (maybe because my shoulders are a bit wide... doesn't give out the impression), but I too am slender and toned (it's even odd I'm toned and firm with no exercise besides walking around when I have to). Still, the fat girls insist on coming to me and telling me I have a kid's body. I can't blame or control my genes, but they sure as hell can control their mouths both on eating and talking crap. The same way I can: I can eat all I want without watching my weight, as well as I can go without calling on them for being fat.

I guess calling someone fat is extremely offensive and bashing someone for being thin (by thin I don't mean sick) isn't? ...Oh, yeah... only fat people have feelings.
    Last edited by Pandora; June 28th, 2006 at 04:53 PM.

Silver Member

Default Re: Jessica Alba at the Anniversary Party for Light Night Club (06/24/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora
    I'll stand up for you on this one. I'm no bobblehead (maybe because my shoulders are a bit wide... doesn't give out the impression), but I too am slender and toned (it's even odd I'm toned and firm with no exercise besides walking around when I have to). Still, the fat girls insist on coming to me and telling me I have a kid's body. I can't blame or control my genes, but they sure as hell can control their mouths both on eating and talking crap. The same way I can: I can eat all I want without watching my weight, as well as I can go without calling on them for being fat.

I guess calling someone fat is extremely offensive and bashing someone for being thin (by thin I don't mean sick) isn't? ...Oh, yeah... only fat people have feelings.
    ok. I think the word FAT is an ugly word. A lot of girls are overweight and they CANT control themselves for w/e emotional or physical reason. I admit, a lot dont have self control. You're lucky to be think and toned without having to work at it. So, just be happy and ignore what they say. No one is perfect. Just like an overweight girl can make herself better, maybe if you are upset by these comments and want to change your appearance you can do strength training? I'm just saying, in today's society being too think is better than being overweight. Those girls are prob jealous out of their minds.

I think she looks gorgeous as usual. Beautiful skin. Truly glowing.

pretty

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON
    ok. I think the word FAT is an ugly word. A lot of girls are overweight and they CANT control themselves for w/e emotional or physical reason. I admit, a lot dont have self control. You're lucky to be think and toned without having to work at it. So, just be happy and ignore what they say. No one is perfect. Just like an overweight girl can make herself better, maybe if you are upset by these comments and want to change your appearance you can do strength training? I'm just saying, in today's society being too think is better than being overweight. Those girls are prob jealous out of their minds.
    The thing is I love my body just the way it is, and the only problem I see in being overweight is the health issue, not the aesthetics. In other words, I like people natural and comfortable being who they are. I'm just saying that, no matter how comfortable you are with your body, it also hurts when someone who's desperate and can't lose her weight spreads rumors about you having anorexia (that's serious business... it's being sick), just because you're slim.

As for today's society, it's just messed up. Just take a look at the bobbleheads: they're also out of control. Having eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia is probably even more unhealthy than being obese.

I think she looks good. Hate the hat thing though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information