Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony performing at Juntos Tour concert (08/09/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony performing at Juntos Tour concert (08/09/2006)

I like the fit of the dress. It accentuates her curves. His singing I have never heard though. I guess they make a good pair- they've definately got some cultural thing going on.

Red face Re: Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony performing at Juntos Tour concert (08/09/2006)

I really really love the dress, she looks amazing waouh!!!!

Silver Member

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez & Marc Anthony performing at Juntos Tour concert (08/09/2006)

She looks really gorgeous here,the dress was amazing,who cares she can really sing or not? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    These two absolutely fascinate me. Like a car wreck....not in a good way. You just cannot help but look.
    I agree...

Beauty and the Beast - with a Latin twist... Gotta admit, she looks happy as a clam with him-

Quote Originally Posted by lalaland View Post
    anyone else notice how there is ZERO chemistry between these two?
    I thinkthe exact opposite.

I think of all the guys she's dated and/or married, this is the one one she seemed to have chemistry with (come on, think of her and Ben Affleck - that relationship deserves a & a )

I think this relationship will last. Or atleast last the longest of all the ones she's had and will have.

Elite Member

Oh God, no...I remember her on Cristina show back in 1999...Marc made a suprirse appearance on it...she streated him like a brother, slapping him on the back and saying they were NOT dating at all. She was actually with Puffy at the time but denied saying it. They asked her what the most attractive thing about Marc was and she was all stuttering...Marc said "I'm ugly" and Jennifer was like "Uh, his lips?" She didn't know what to say, Cristina put her on the spot. There was zero chemistry between these two, but you could tell he liked her.

This was a rebound relationship, someone she could fall back on after all her failed relationships. It won't last because I don't think she's in love with him and I don't think there's much physical attraction. She may think he's 'nice' and 'safe', but I see no passion here. She's always publicly said she likes Bad Boys.
    Last edited by PrettyGirl; August 13th, 2006 at 05:52 AM.

Bronze Member

chihuahua!!!ROTFLMAO!!!He so looks like one!

I will never understand why she married him!
    Because nobody else was stupid enough to do so . It's like she marries because she likes the party and the dress

Elite Member

Why she married him? Because she's needy...can't be alone...needs a man to make her feel worthy...on that MTV show she was on years ago where they followed her around, she said she has a problem with being alone and that it's something she 'think's most actors have and she was trying to work on it.

I think Marc liked her and well, she was flattered. She has nothing else going on--she isn't successful with the men she chooses, she probably felt why not? He's latino, he has money, he adores me--I can totally see why she married him. But I don't think she's ever been madly in love with him...and I don't think it will last much longer either.

Well, I hope she's workin' on a new plan AND with some new music too

they look adorable together.

his boney chest troubles me. why so skinny?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information