Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini go shopping together in Los Angeles (05/28/2006)

SVZ

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez out and about in Los Angeles (05/28/2006)

her face looks great in these photos, and she still has those grey roots..

Elite Member

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini go shopping together in Los Angeles (05/28/2006)

She looks good. I just think its funny she's wearing a big bulky sweater while Leah is in a tank dress and thongs. It's warm in LA right now. She is obviously hiding something, but you'd think she could just wear a loose shirt?

Default Re: Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini go shopping together in Los Angeles (05/28/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    why the hell our they out shopping together?!?!
    Apparently she, skeletor, Remini and her hubby are all good friends.
    The whole sweater thing is weird, especially since LR is wearing a sundress. Which brings me to my other point, do these people not look in the mirror before they leave? She has clear bra straps, but it still looks like shit. She could have worn a strapless bra...
    Hmmm....wonder if we will soon see a new convert to Scientology?
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Apparently she, skeletor, Remini and her hubby are all good friends.
    okay, this and the fact that leah is a scientologist makes me really close to not liking her anymore!

the smoking has really caught up with Leah

Her face is totally haggard and prematurely aged--its hard to describe, but its that look that only long time smokers have. You see it appear around mid 30s usually ...poor Leah

Leah is trying to recruit Jho for Scientology.

Ugh! I can't stand neither one of these chicks.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

The baby got to Leah before the smoking did...and she hasn't been the same since. It didn't just mess up her body, but her face has seemed 'off', too. She was really smokin'.

Maybe Jho is using her voodoo doll again on Ben. He did have to go to the ER with a bad migraine. Freaky.

^^You may be on to something there!

Sorry guys im biased...JLO is my fav. i cant hate her. love you girl.

^^ How can a list of one's favorites include both J Ho and Angelina? Wow girl, that's one diverse list!

I'm stunned these two are friends. They seem to be polar opposites. I can't get on board with the Leah fan train after knowing she's a $cientologist. Hell, truth be told, the MTV special about her wedding showed she was nuts too.

Do any of the Howard Stern fans out there remember when Leah Remini came on Howards show and talked about going out w/Marc Anthony and his first wife?? How they were sooo close?? (Marc was still married to the first wife at the time of the interview). They went to a Karoke bar and got crazy and everything?? Whenever I see her, I think of that interview. And now she has probably dropped that first wife like a bad habit and is all friendly w/JLo. UGH!
    Hate them both.

^^Funny you should mention that, Lynnie, in People (where I learned they were friends) they talk about going out to do karaoke...strangely similar, isn't it? Friend of convenience....

Bronze Member

J-LO is supposed to be 3 months pregnant and she's making her public appearance covering her stomach with that white sweater to still keep the public guessing if she is pregnant or not, getting herself media attention. Their whole outing is probably staged with J-LO using Leah as an excuse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information