Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer Lopez at Friends Of The LA Free Clinic Annual Dinner Gala (11/20/2006)

Can't stand the pale lipstick/gloss but other than that she is looking pretty good.

Bronze Member

wow! her style is ok .I like her haie too

so sorry i mean i like her hair

wow, she looks hot! and she's not my favourite person at all, but I'd kill to have legs like hers!

I think she's really beautiful. Marc... not so much.

Oh oh! Someone is too skinny

Gold Member

Mrs. Anthony stay flawless, I'm digging the new image for the Spanish album. The creepy thin man is sexy I've always been a fan of his music.

She has lost some weight but still looks AMAZING. But seriously what is up with her zoolander look. It is hilarious and sooo obvious when all these celebs try to give us that "I'm so hot" look a la Brad Shitt!!!

Elite Member

I do think Jennifer Lopez has had subtle changes done to her face in recent years. Her nose is much slimmer (not as flat like a boxer's nose like it used to be) and her eyes seem larger, much more open. I think she did something to her eyes, maybe removed some fat or opened them up a bit. I don't think it's just weight loss. When she was dating P. Diddy she was still thin and shapely but her face was the same. When she did the 'Wedding Planner' and that movie where she plays an abused wife who kills her husband she still looked like the same Jennifer but with lighter hair. I started noticing the change in her face around the time she married Cris Judd in 2001. Her face got more defined, like she removed some fat from her cheeks or neck area. When she did that Puerto Rico concert, she looked different already. But I agree with many of you...there is 'something' different to her face and I don't think it's just age.

Bronze Member

Jennifer Lopez's beauty in those pictures is not unique. Any woman who could afford a good plastic surgeon, a glam squad consisting of the best make-up artists and hair stylists in the world and personal trainers, would look flawless and beautiful. She's praised for the way she looks which is induced through her wealth and priviledge, whereas beautiful and shapely woman who are not rich, and have had NO alterations done to their face come a dime a dozen.

Sure she can put on expensive clothes and wear different wigs and wow the media but without her facial enhancements, bronze tanner, make-up, false hair, fake eyelashes and expensive clothes, she'd look like the average woman walking down the street, which proves that her beauty is more of an illusion that being real. But in her case she's supposed to be an actress and a singer, so where is the praise for her talent?
    Last edited by Calimaster; November 27th, 2006 at 07:18 AM.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calimaster View Post
    Jennifer Lopez's beauty in those pictures is not unique. Any woman who could afford a good plastic surgeon, a glam squad consisting of the best make-up artists and hair stylists in the world and personal trainers, would look flawless and beautiful. She's praised for the way she looks which is induced through her wealth and priviledge, whereas beautiful and shapely woman who are not rich, and have had NO alterations done to their face come a dime a dozen.

Sure she can put on expensive clothes and wear different wigs and wow the media but without her facial enhancements, bronze tanner, make-up, false hair, fake eyelashes and expensive clothes, she'd look like the average woman walking down the street, which proves that her beauty is more of an illusion that being real. But in her case she's supposed to be an actress and a singer, so where is the praise for her talent?
    sing it sister!

and there's no praise for her talent b/c truth be told; she has none.

everyone knows that she's fucked her way to where she is.

Silver Member

Wow she looks gorgeous here...what beautiful skin she has...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information