Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Lopez - Accessories Council's 2006 ACE Awards (10/31/2006)

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I'm sick of her. If I had my own personal stylist and wardrobe consultant, I'd look like a million bucks all the time too. This woman has no children and has all the time to devote to herself. Hair extentions, false eyelashes, spray-painted tans...come on, who wouldn't look good? It's all an image. The older I get, my idea of beauty is changing. I give more credit to women who nurture others and still look good and who are real. Vanessa Williams, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Meg Ryan, Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, etc...to me these women have more beauty and more substance than J.Lo.
    I have said the same thing. She's all image and no substance. The media claims she's this successful designer and her clothing line is pulling in $100 millions a year, but they fail to mention that her JLO clothing line tanked and is being pulled from stores, discontinued or on clearance racks, and her highly publicized "World of JLO Boutique", has been dismantled and is no longer there because her clothes were not selling. And they say she's the most "influential" Latino, but with all her wealth she has contributed nothing for the betterment of the poor latino community, and is only representing herself as a Latino now because she married Marc Anthony (after he dumped his wife and abandoned his children), and wants to tap into his audience. Nothing about her is real.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    I'm sick of her. If I had my own personal stylist and wardrobe consultant, I'd look like a million bucks all the time too. This woman has no children and has all the time to devote to herself. Hair extentions, false eyelashes, spray-painted tans...come on, who wouldn't look good? It's all an image. The older I get, my idea of beauty is changing. I give more credit to women who nurture others and still look good and who are real. Vanessa Williams, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Meg Ryan, Reese Witherspoon, Angelina Jolie, etc...to me these women have more beauty and more substance than J.Lo.

To each their own. I guess I like JLo because...Like her I have no kids either.
    "All they do is sit around and argue about 'who said what and when'." ~RON PAUL re: McCain and Romney arguing about 'time tables'.

Elite Member

I'm with you Calimaster. J.Lo is all image, no substance. No Grammy, no Oscar. Nothing but T&A. It was fine when she was young but now that she's pushing 40 it's a little embarrassing. Maybe one day she'll decide to excel in one of her many projects and quit half-assing everything. Her looks won't last her forever.

Hit By Ban Bus!

She is so hot!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information