Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Garner in a red bikini surfing in Hawaii (07/04/07)

Elite Member

yeah.. the "goo" that remains after kids...... Some go back to normal abs and others have the goo forever. Oh well...not the end of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I'm referring to the skin around the abdomen. That area has nothing to do with weight gain, other than from the baby.

I know there are women in 'real life' who have children without a battle scar on them, but alot do. I just find it odd that no celebrity ever seems to have one. Take Kate Hudson - she gained TONS of weight and so did Jennifer and nothin'. Pam Anderson was tiny and tight and had two babies without one stretch mark.

I can't think of one celebrity off hand that has them

Using creams/lotions on your abdomen during pregnancy especially during the final trimester is a good way to keep from getting stretch marks. I've seen friends/family members do it and it definitely works. A pain though, applying it twice a day but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Sun View Post
    Using creams/lotions on your abdomen during pregnancy especially during the final trimester is a good way to keep from getting stretch marks. I've seen friends/family members do it and it definitely works. A pain though, applying it twice a day but worth it.
    I applied "Skin So Soft" on my abdomen when I was pregnant, everyday and still got 'em. After giving birth, I looked like a raisin . Thankfully, with time (13 years) the stretch marks have faded...and now that my vision is getting worse the older I get, when I look in the mirror, I can't see very clearly and my abdomen looks as good as when I was in my early 20 - smooth...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Miss A View Post
    I gotta say I admire the way she and Ben live their lives as they want, goldfish bowl be damned. They just ignore the camera and don't care how ordinary (and sometimes downright disheveled) they look - I guess they get tired of all the effort that goes into looking "hot" on the job all the time, and figure they'll let it all hang out when they're off). More power to 'em. They seem to just be genuinely having fun living life. Too bad they are hounded so much, because I think they, unlike some who crave attention, could do without all of it.
    That's what I love about them, too. Especially her. and it's not like she's Britney Spears level disheveled.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

I love how down to earth normal she is(and Ben too) with her life, even despite being an actress...

I'm still waiting for someone to say "she's chub"....
    Free Charmed.

She's such a fat ass!!!!!!

She is so not attractive. She must have a great personality.

or shag like a bunny!
    Free Charmed.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Nechushtan View Post
    because they generally eat healthy and work out. they pay personal trainers to make sure of that. normal women get pregnant, ruin their diet, don't/stop exercising and get huge then don't change the habits afterwards.

some get plastic surgery... but you can tell. girls like Jennifer do it through exercise and healthy eating.
    really, exercising helps not get stretch marks? keep that in mind.

I know the sun is bad, but good God, could she be any whiter? I would say red is her natural hair color looking at how pasty she is. But...she's in good shape. And I like them as a couple.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Rosamund

She looks great; her abs are amazing.

A good article on stretchmarks:

http://www.motherandbabymagazine.com...t-stretchmarks

^^excellent article! but I now know why "they" don't get them... sudden weight gain! When do these celebs gain weight even in pregnancy?
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    I applied "Skin So Soft" on my abdomen when I was pregnant, everyday and still got 'em. After giving birth, I looked like a raisin . Thankfully, with time (13 years) the stretch marks have faded...and now that my vision is getting worse the older I get, when I look in the mirror, I can't see very clearly and my abdomen looks as good as when I was in my early 20 - smooth...lol

Hey, if you can't see them then they don't exist...LOL! Well that's my philosohpy. I find that looking at myself drunk is good as well, people always look better when you're intoxicated.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I don't have stretch marks, other than one small one really close to my, ahem, bits. But then, my mother birthed a slew of kids and never got any either. It's down to genes, I think. Or maybe not. Who knows.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information