Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Garner picks up the morning coffee November 25, 2005

Default Re: Jennifer Garner picks up the morning coffee November 25, 2005

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    I give her credit for being vertical, much less leaving the house.
    Value the future on a timescale longer than your own. -Richard Dawkins

Quote Originally Posted by beauty_lies8 View Post
    i still say she looks great.

I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiara View Post
    I hate when pregnant women let heir belly hang out beneath their tops, when I'm pregnant I'm gunna wear clothes that properly cover my bump!
    It doesn't look too bad when you're in the *cute* stage of pregnancy when you just finally start to look pregnant and have a little round baby bump and the rest of your body still looks somewhat the same. But once that thing sticks out so far you can barely clasp your arms around it, and the rest of you is bloated and miserable, it's time to cover the sucker.

But poor thing, I can totally understand if she is officially beyond the point of giving a fuck! How freakin' long are her and the docs gonna let that kid bake anyway? Wasn't she due like at the beginning of this month? I'd heard it wasn't good for the mother or baby to let it go past 42 weeks! Hell, Posh spice would have had that baby induced 2 months ago!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Tenaj View Post
    That baby's going to come out on a caffeine high, forget about formula milk, it appears little JenBen will be on frappuccino's
    It's probably all decaf stuff. Or one of those frou frou *smoothie* drinks these places are famous for that don't even have coffee at all. Shit at this stage I'd have an expresso if I thought it'd make me go into labor! Coffee of any sort (decaf or otherwise) made me nauseous the whole time I was pregnant so it wasn't even a sacrifice giving it up. Having only one diet coke a day was killer though!

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

And I don't understand how people can say she is HUGE! She's not huge. She's a 5'9, size 2 woman who is pregnant and due any day now. I'd say she is pretty average looking if not smaller. All she's gotten is bigger boobs and what looks like a little more junk in the trunk. Extra padding for the pushing? I'm sure if you saw her in person..she'd look pretty small. Most pregnant women I've seen in person around the time when they are due have fatter arms and legs and swollen ankles and chunky faces and have gained 30-60 lbs. Jen looks like she probably only gained 25-30 lbs (a good weight gain) and mostly in the stomach region. No doubt that a month after she has her baby, she'll be a size 2 again, because her tummy and the baby and the water weight will be all gone. It's kind of hard to become a fatty or HUGE! when you start out as a size 0 or 2. Or you are Kate Hudson and gain like 100 lbs. But I doubt that is what Jen did.
    Of course I'm an My horns are holding up my halo!!

Is this all these people do? Pick up coffee??

Don't get me wrong. She doesn't look like she's gained more than 30, maybe 35#. But that belly is frikin HUGE. She's not disgusting-fat-assed-sloppy huge, she's pregnant-and-extremely-overdue huge! That's not the best look on anybody. But she does it much more attractively than a bigger, less-fit-before-pregnancy woman would. I feel for her. And do think the belly hanging out doesn't look good when you're at that stage, no matter who you are and how much you've gained. Part of the reason why that belly looks so huge is because she was/is so small and fit! I'm sure she'll be back to that size in no time. But with her I'll actually buy that she did it all solely from diet and exercise. And healthy diet and exercise at that...not extreme.

^^^^
    true. she's the fittest looking heavily pregnant woman i've ever seen. i bet she still exercised while pregnant though. that helps. when i compare the pregnant woman in my yoga class to other pregnant women i've known who didn't move around very much when, the ones that are doing yoga seem a lot less unburdened by it.

I feel even more sorry for her. It can't be easy carrying the ginormous spawn of Affleck. I hope the poor thing ends up opting for a C, cause the head on that kid is probably gonna be like...well....sputnik! har har

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I feel even more sorry for her. It can't be easy carrying the ginormous spawn of Affleck. I hope the poor thing ends up opting for a C, cause the head on that kid is probably gonna be like...well....sputnik! har har
    LOL i'm flattered

so true. ben does look a bit hydrocephalic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information