Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Garner and daughter Violet at the grocery store in Los Angeles (11/03/2006)

she looks good for a new mum, i really like her jeans for some reason i dont know why?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I really like Jennifer, and Violet is overly cute, adorable and completely aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    You're taking it to the extreme. No one's talking about walking down the red carpet or wearing evening gowns with jewels sewn on it to a grocery store. Please, let's be reasonable. How about washing your hair and just ironing your clothes? Look neat and clean that's all...and apparently, others noticed that her hair looks greasy and unkept too. Having a baby IS a hard job but you can still look presentable.
    She's nowhere near Britney territory, so people should give her a break. She's a working mom, she has the right to look frumpy every now and then.

Elite Member

Oh hell no!! I don't think anyone has the right to look 'frumpy' unless it's in the privacy of their own home. The older I get, the MORE I fix myself up when I go out in public because I don't like seeing sloppy men and I'm sure people don't like looking at sloppy men or women. Put it this way, I don't even go to bed with mismatched pajamas...lol No way I'd let my man see me all crappy looking...I think people should take pride in how they look AT ALL TIMES (famous or not).

Oh hell no!! I don't think anyone has the right to look 'frumpy' unless it's in the privacy of their own home. The older I get, the MORE I fix myself up when I go out in public because I don't like seeing sloppy men and I'm sure people don't like looking at sloppy men or women. Put it this way, I don't even go to bed with mismatched pajamas...lol No way I'd let my man see me all crappy looking...I think people should take pride in how they look AT ALL TIMES (famous or not).
    Thats the choice you make. I can understand why a celebrity would take any opportunity they could to look low maintenance.

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

Well, I think society has gotten too casual altogether and it reflects in the overall behavior of people,too.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by crumpet View Post
    Well, I think society has gotten too casual altogether and it reflects in the overall behavior of people,too.
    OMG, you are so right Crumpet!! I've noticed that too...even when you go to clubs, people don't dress up anymore--it's rare. It's so sad. It's an oddity when you see a man in nice slacks and a blazer. People go to places in tennis and wrinkled shirts. Even in church--people don't like dressing up. Every now and then at work, we'll get really cute, young guys or really cute young girls who walk in who are well groomed and dressed well---so they really stand out. That's why I like seeing servicemen who come into my job....usually they're nicely dressed, clothes pressed, they're clean and they smell good! lol!

People ARE too casual nowadays. You see that more here in the states than in Europe. I don't know why that is...Europeans dress up a lot more--for anything. Even to go to the bakery they dress nice.

People ARE too casual nowadays. You see that more here in the states than in Europe. I don't know why that is...Europeans dress up a lot more--for anything. Even to go to the bakery they dress nice.
    i can only speak for myself, but it's true. i'd never go out without some make up and i really don't understand people who go out shopping or whatever wearing their jogging pants. (and it's not that i think i'm ugly, so i have to dress up and put make up on to cover my uglyness, it's just that i don't wanna let myself go like that.)

the way jennifer looks in these pics is just gross. i could never ever go out having greasy hair like that, it's disgusting.

I think Jen and Ben look kinda the same so Violet is a cutie. It is refreshing to see a normal celeb Mom.

Bronze Member

at least she's not going to the grocery store like this

HAWT!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information