Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

^^ Hey, there, watch it Captain Sassypants! Who you callin' a fan???? I just like to play Devil's Advocate! Shame on you, heh heh...

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

^^ Same here, I give them both credit when I need to but I am pleasantly a little biased because it seems like Angie was God-sent to her fans, and the last time I checked she is still human like Jen, and they both probably do good things, its just that 1 talks about it and the other chooses not to.

I agree Voodoo - everyone here is clouded by their instinctual tendencies to gravitate towards the more beautiful candidate. Jennifer anniston is seen to be the uglier one and thus deserves her fate. I always thought she has made the best of her looks under continuous pressures to be thin, in Hollywood you'd be better off being thin than just pretty, therefore she got the gaunt look in favour of being fat! People praise her now for her figure, which spurs her on. Her facial expressions are picked apart now "ooh, she looks sad, or like she's been crying" etc cuz they're all loving her pain.
    I so agree with this. It's funny how people know everything about someone's morality/worth based on the size of her chin.

SVZ

shrug mother teresa was no saint either.

^^^ I'd rather take Mother Teresa over Angelina Jolie though. At least Mother Teresa devoted her life to the cause, didn't need it for publicity, didn't hurt other people etc. She was INDEED a role model and I believe she might be made into a saint by the Vatican. The same cannot be said for Angelina, sorry, I just don't buy it, they are 2 VERY DISTINCTLY different people.

SVZ

^^^ Okay you got me!!!

Really...........I NEVER ever heard anything bad about Mother Teresa though. if Mother Teresa wasn't all she seemed, then the whole world is going to hell, Noone else can save us..................

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

I'm not gonna go to hell I'm gonna be reincarnated.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

I'm going to hell. But I'll be back in the spring. <<---- That's my theme song!

Yes, I love her pain.. and I gravitate AWAY from Maniston cuz she's a whiny bitch. The fact that she's fug is a bonus
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Who cares what she donates? Plenty of actors etc do it also.
    you didnt get the point.

maybe your hatred for her (or better, for someone you think she is) prevented you to do do.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy
    ^^ Same here, I give them both credit when I need to but I am pleasantly a little biased because it seems like Angie was God-sent to her fans, and the last time I checked she is still human like Jen, and they both probably do good things, its just that 1 talks about it and the other chooses not to.
    she is human. but she gives a lot of money to charity as well. its just that. no one is saying she is mother thereza.

geezzze people, the woman does good for the world. live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by lennonfan
    I so agree with this. It's funny how people know everything about someone's morality/worth based on the size of her chin.
    not the chin. just the words that come outside her mouth.

... and the chin.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    shrug mother teresa was no saint either.
    One thing comes to mind whenever someone mentions the comparisons between the Miss Mang and Mother T. And that is what Sharon Osbourne said... but I am going to change it a bit to suit the new and improved Mother T they call Angelina. *Ugly old c*nt in sandals with big ole stretched belly*

mmmm hot.

You have to be joking right? I had some whacko do a similar pic of me once at a Fair. Anyone who does those types of sketches are meant to do them to look ugly. Gee you are really grasping at straws hon.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information