Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Because she's only had one not really good movie out recently (and the previous one wasn't good either) and if she wasn't mediatised for humanitarian work she wouldn't have been talked about, or only in a negative light for her private life, so it's all good for her.

Now if she gives out money too it shows a bit more involvement, good for her, but going to Davos with Sharon Stone, Bono, etc...is a tad ridiculous

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

She does give out quite a bit of money too from what I understand. This is definitely downplayed.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark
    She does give out quite a bit of money too from what I understand. This is definitely downplayed.
    There is an actual chart online here showing what she donated to who, but it only goes up until like mid-2004. She had donated almost $3 million that anyone knows of, at least up until that point. She also donated between $2 and $5 million (reports vary) for a wildlife sanctuary/forest preserve in Cambodia recently. She gave $500,000 to create for a center in DC that provides free legal representation to refugee children in the US. Among other things that I can't remember. It's been reported that she gives 1/3 of her income annually, but I don't know how true that is.

Her movies are snore worthy. Tomb Raider please. And playing Colin Farrel's mother in that pathetic Alexander. pffft. Who cares what she donates? Plenty of actors etc do it also.

[QUOTE=muchlove]Who cares? As long as they do something good for someone, I really don't care what their motivation is.

I agree! PR or not, the point is she's out there doing something. You dont see Jessica Simpson, Lindsay Lohan or Paris doing anything like that. All they know is going clubbing and shop, shop, shop!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Her movies are snore worthy. Tomb Raider please. And playing Colin Farrel's mother in that pathetic Alexander. pffft. Who cares what she donates? Plenty of actors etc do it also.

Ok, let's all go see Derailed and Rumor Has It *snickers*

damn if i woulda gotten that sex..change brad wouldnt have left me!

oh..but angie..has one to....that couldnt have been it.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

well, Angie knows how to get freaky with it...

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Again who cares. Snore snore snore.

Quote Originally Posted by mia981
    god will she ever go away do we the american public have to collectively force her out of Hollywood and in to some back woods town were she can spin tales of her loves lost and how each has moved on! Tate Donovan- Married
    Brad Pitt- a daddy! oh woe is Us when he set this shit in motion and left us this mess
    No. Not as long as people keep posting pictures of her on internet forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    No no Angelina will suck Brad dry like the succubus she is, leaving only a dried up husk behind and then move on to other things, er, men....
    Yeah, but before that happens, she's gonna get another woman involved in the mix. Because Angie likes the ladies, and ain't no way she's gonna give them up! I just wonder if Brad is man enough to let such an arrangement come out publicly, heh heh...

Yeah really, when's the last time Maniston donated millions to charity?

oh wait, does she even have any left after her friends residuals dried up and her movie career went nowhere? Maybe she has a few bills tucked up in her jaw for safekeeping.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

I think Jen donated to some women's charity. She went to a luncheon one time or something.

How do you know what she does? A lot of actors stay private and not have to be *in the press* face all the time saying look at me I donate.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jen donates millions to worthy charities but has decided not to go public so that she won't get compared to Angie. Cuz you know, we are in high school, and everybody has something negative and snide and snarky to say about everybody. HAH!

Oh please, you Chiniston fans are so rabid you'll invent stories to make her look better (when only radical surgery could accomplish this)

I see it's HORRIBLE for gossip mags to make things up, but when Chiniston fans do it it's FINE
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^^^^ Oh please, let's not start on the giving issue. Someone on perez actually did a tally of all Ang gaive and it didn't come close to 1/3 of her income like she claims to, which she of course does to remain our 2nd "mother Teresa". More like 1/50.

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information