Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

^^You can have it. I'll stick with Jen's skin!

Ooh and I think she is every bit to blame as much as Brad. I think we have to respectfully disagree with this one.

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

^^^^^ I am on totally on stand still with regards the whole Brangelina triangle. I will be back out in full force during the break up. I really can't wait, because I know how sweet it'll be to watch it unfold. And I'd like to hear the excuses that their fans will make up then. I think Brad is going to come out the worst anyhow, because first he left Jen, and half of the US hates him already, now if he leaves Angie, the other psychotic half will hate him also, and you do know why I say they are psychotic, because Angie is almost as good as Mother Teresa to them, it's scary. Anyhoo!!! Wouldn't want to be him!!!

^^Agreed. I personally won't shut up when the split happens.

And also I noticed that the Billy Bob question gets shirted a bit. He played up on her and he was the villian? She does it, she is the saint?? Weird.

^^^^^ I know, isn't the double standards just amazing. I swear this woman was dropped on earth to save us all.....yeah right. Oh and you know Billy Bob cheated on her as well, wow I guess she ain't that woman enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    I honestly wonder how many of you would be keen for Angelina to be around your husband if you were married or just your boyfriend for that matter?
    I wouldn't be threatened at all. Now I will admit that if he got to meet her and I didn't I'd be jealous as all get out! I've got first dibs there...

Seriously you can't steal someone away who doesn't want to go.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    That picture gets plastered everywhere to make it look like she's making out with her brother. It was a quick kiss, with a well timed photograph. I know of many families that don't just kiss on the cheek, a very fast kiss on the lips is normal for them, it doesn't make it incestuous.
    I saw that kiss live on tv. have to disagree with you. took long enough for me to go "what the? yuck, oh my god!" They are freaks. Live with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy
    ^^^^^ I know, isn't the double standards just amazing. I swear this woman was dropped on earth to save us all.....yeah right. Oh and you know Billy Bob cheated on her as well, wow I guess she ain't that woman enough.
    Your avatar is so sexy. Who is that a picture of?
    Last edited by ediebrooks; January 22nd, 2006 at 05:48 PM.

[quote=muchlove]I'm tired of that stupid kiss. Dr Huxtable used to kiss Rudy on the mouth on the Cosby Show... was that meant to indicate that he wanted to bang her? I wasn't aware.

That was a tv show????? Bit different to kissing your brother on the mouth not once but a few times. I can redig all the pics out if anyone likes?

I know I'm late in this thread and everything has already been said but I need to let out everything I felt looking at these pic: SHE SCARES ME!!!

Silver Member

I would date Angelina before Jennifer, but I think Jen has good skin, good coloring, pretty eyes, and nice hair. Her features (nose, chin, etc) are unfortunate. She looked cuter when she was a few pounds heavier.

My husband actually would sleep with Jen over Angelina (ummm... ok...), so I wouldn't be overly worried about him with Angelina. (Not any more than with any other female that's not old and hideous).

I think the kiss with the brother was strange- even if for just a second. I show my brother affection by smacking him (with my hand, not my mouth!) when I walk by. I think Angelina has some sexual/love issues, and hopefully she is working them out.

I do feel some sympathy for Jen, because my ex got in a horrible obsessive affair at the end of our marriage. Yes, our marriage had problems (mostly him!), but this was not helped by the girlfriend's involvement. I am glad to be rid of him, but it was an awful, helpless time in my life that I would never want to repeat. Happy in their relationship or not, I've always considered involved men to be off-limits. No matter how cool someone is, they lose a few points in my book over that one. I am sure I would find Angelina more interesting to be friends with, but Jen would probably be a more stable friend.

[QUOTE=ediebrooks]I don't think she's ugly, but she does look like she's trying very hard to look like she's having a great time.

Yeah, I think she's working hard to make it look like she's having a ball.

Lets just say if my bf dumped me for Manniston, I'd be the one having the last laugh.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

If she is smiling, she is putting on a front. If she is not smiling then she is told to get over it. Damn this is tiresome.

^^ I have to agree Voodoo. I still like Jen, I feel sorry for her. Everything she does is scrutinised, obviously I understand every celeb is scrutinised but I think she's had it especially tough. And whilst I agree Angelina is more attractive I think Jen is pretty.

*ducking to avoid barrage of abuse and rotten tomatoes!*

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Not trying to be funny or anything but would you want your kids kissing like that? I sure wouldn't. I do kiss my family on the lips, so I have no problems with it but I remember watching that kiss and it was a bit long and inapproriate. My grandmother who is west indian saw that kiss and she said "me ras!" Now whenever my grandmother says "ras" or "rahtid" you know shit is bad.
    I think some people see it as a way of showing affection, not as a way of getting into someone´s bones.

I would not want my kids to kiss like that not because I think they would be perverted, but because people like some in this forum who are prude would bash them to death just because of one touch of lips involving no tongue. as if one act they make can really define all of their personality.

Quote Originally Posted by muchlove

I wouldn't mind one bit. You only need to worry about other women if you don't trust your man. Anyone can try, but it's up to him to say no. If he doesn't, he's to blame, not her.
    that is so true. it´s a shame that women always blame the same sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Octopussy
    ^^^^^ I am on totally on stand still with regards the whole Brangelina triangle. I will be back out in full force during the break up. I really can't wait, because I know how sweet it'll be to watch it unfold. And I'd like to hear the excuses that their fans will make up then. I think Brad is going to come out the worst anyhow, because first he left Jen, and half of the US hates him already, now if he leaves Angie, the other psychotic half will hate him also, and you do know why I say they are psychotic, because Angie is almost as good as Mother Teresa to them, it's scary. Anyhoo!!! Wouldn't want to be him!!!
    I wouldn´t hate him. he just wouldn´t love her anymore. god! you guys complicate everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    ^^Agreed. I personally won't shut up when the split happens.

And also I noticed that the Billy Bob question gets shirted a bit. He played up on her and he was the villian? She does it, she is the saint?? Weird.
    I thought billy bob and jolie broke up because he dind´t give much attention to maddox and she got pissed.

and again! where is the prove that brad cheated jen ?
    Last edited by stardust; January 24th, 2006 at 10:18 PM.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information