Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Yes, except Jennifer's good days also include her looking like a man.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

I agree Voodoo - everyone here is clouded by their instinctual tendencies to gravitate towards the more beautiful candidate. Jennifer anniston is seen to be the uglier one and thus deserves her fate. I always thought she has made the best of her looks under continuous pressures to be thin, in Hollywood you'd be better off being thin than just pretty, therefore she got the gaunt look in favour of being fat! People praise her now for her figure, which spurs her on. Her facial expressions are picked apart now "ooh, she looks sad, or like she's been crying" etc cuz they're all loving her pain.

Angelina jolie is unusually good looking, hate to be her competitor.

PS: Angelina's facial profile is flat as a pancake - so whagh!
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    Why should I elaborate? She looks good to me. Period.

Additional Comment:
    Well, I say the sky is green but that doesn't make it so unless I explain how.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Well, I say the sky is green but that doesn't make it so unless I explain how.
    And that would be your perogative now wouldn't it. I don't want to debate this with you because frankly the atmosphere here has been less than mature when the opinion is in the minority. So I will leave it like this I like her features and for a while so did precious Brad.

Me three
    Go sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here...
    www.fashion-templates.com

lol at all the comments. nasty but so funny.

aniston NEEDS perfect skin and a hot body.
    angelina is so hot she can get away with not so perfect skin, chicken legs and bony, veiny arms...
    that's the sad truth

Crazy how looks can get away with bad behaviour. Such as husband stealing and pashing one's own sibling. Hmmm yep charming.

I honestly wonder how many of you would be keen for Angelina to be around your husband if you were married or just your boyfriend for that matter?

I leave you with 2 of the dumbest quotes in history -

~I cannot have a biological child, because I feel that would be one less child taken out of the orphanage and it would just haunt me. I think we are all meant to to do certain things and I'm meant to find my family across the world among the kids who are already born~ (Yeah yeah obviously Miss Womb Raider changed her mind. She is in love with Brad. Didn't I hear this same crap about Billy Bob. Yawn.

Second dumbest quote-

~To be intimate with a married man - when my father cheated on my mother - is not something I could do.~ (ROFLMAO No wonder the sudden silence on her new relationship. Didn't you same people cry foul when Billy Bob played up on her?? Seriously I would like to know that. But I know that question won't bother being answered because Angie didn't cheat while he was still married to Jen right? )

That picture gets plastered everywhere to make it look like she's making out with her brother. It was a quick kiss, with a well timed photograph. I know of many families that don't just kiss on the cheek, a very fast kiss on the lips is normal for them, it doesn't make it incestuous.

I've only seen one interview with Angelina - on the Shoot-out program- and she came across as a bit dim really. She wasn't expected to deliver anything else than a few banalities, but her slow speech delivery and the way she played her femme fatale part without the slightest distance (she went with the "To be intimate with a married man..."line again) made her appear terribly first degree

As for her looks, she's ok now with the right lights and make-up but her naso-labial folds are heavy and show her sliding cheeks already...she'll look quite bad in 5 years from now

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoDayButToday
    That picture gets plastered everywhere to make it look like she's making out with her brother. It was a quick kiss, with a well timed photograph. I know of many families that don't just kiss on the cheek, a very fast kiss on the lips is normal for them, it doesn't make it incestuous.
    Not trying to be funny or anything but would you want your kids kissing like that? I sure wouldn't. I do kiss my family on the lips, so I have no problems with it but I remember watching that kiss and it was a bit long and inapproriate. My grandmother who is west indian saw that kiss and she said "me ras!" Now whenever my grandmother says "ras" or "rahtid" you know shit is bad.

I remember that kiss being a little nothing. I thought it was only shocking because you usually don't see that type of kiss b/w family in public, but it was fast.

And it was a closed mouth kiss, to boot. I'm always reading (not in this thread) how she "french kissed" her brother.

And maybe she wasn't "intimate" with Brad Pitt while he was married. Even in Jennifer Anniston's interview with Vanity Fair, Jen says that something about that she was aware of the attraction and some feelings, but tends to still believe it didn't go further.

We don't actually know, do we?
    Let's AV DIS!

^^ I'm all for physical expression of love between family members, but, I'm sorry, THAT kiss skeeved me the hell out. Incest happens, people. As much as we'd like to deny it, incest happens. So was AJ screwing her brother? Probably not. But I'll bet she has wanted to.

Additional Comment:
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Yes, except Jennifer's good days also include her looking like a man.
    So is that why you have such "hatred" for Jennifer Aniston? Because she looks like a man, and you're attracted to her because of that, but you can't have her, so it makes you mad? Heh heh...

Grimm and Jenny sittin' in a tree
    K-I-S-S-I-N-G!
    First comes love
    Then comes marriage
    Then comes Jenny with a baby carriage!

Additional Comment:
    I don't care what anyone says, that skin is horrible.

Oooh, if that's horrible skin then i want it! heh heh

I'm tired of that stupid kiss. Dr Huxtable used to kiss Rudy on the mouth on the Cosby Show... was that meant to indicate that he wanted to bang her? I wasn't aware.

I honestly wonder how many of you would be keen for Angelina to be around your husband if you were married or just your boyfriend for that matter?
    I wouldn't mind one bit. You only need to worry about other women if you don't trust your man. Anyone can try, but it's up to him to say no. If he doesn't, he's to blame, not her.

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information