Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Silver Member

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

She looks so plain jane, why 20 pages of talk about her? (Runs from flamers)

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

She is plain. But looks quite beautiful fixed up. Great hair all the way around. Great eyes too. Kind of on the skinny side these days, but great bod also. I dunno....I guess it's just that the total package...unless fixed up well...is plain and sort of bland looking. But I like that she takes care of herself and seems to give a shit how she looks. I like that in my celebrities. Maybe if she had a more exciting personality she wouldn't seem so plain. She has less flaws lookswise than lots of people who are way more famous.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

All the comparisons to Angelina must be tough for Jen. Considering people like myself who are rooting for Jen (so to speak) are in the minority. If you are to compare most celebs to Angelina, most of them won't fare very well. And I am saying this because the AJ fans seem to think she is some goddess of all.

^ ^ ^
    JA fans only appear to be in the minority. Most of us know the real truth and don’t feel the need to post about it.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Sorry for posting then but I do like to talk and talk and talk.

^ ^ ^
    Please don't be sorry for posting. Just wanted you to know that
    you are not alone.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Awww thanks hon. My trouble is that I keep talking and don't know when to stop!

you know voodoo...now that i see it...jennifer IS beautiful! WOW!! you're right!! she is gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child

Well, according to your avatar, you do prefer the bleached blond bimbo type.

well it's really a no-win situation......voodoo is a JA fan....so what?

Why do I get the feeling I am again the subject of ridicule?

And yes I happen to think the blonde (whoever the hell it is) in my av is quite sexy. Probably cause I can't see her face probably. I would prefer blondes cause I am darker hair myself.

Why oh why am I explaining myself again?

If some of you don't like me, just put me on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by panda
    Well, according to your avatar, you do prefer the bleached blond bimbo type.
    And you like pandas... your point is? If there is one, I am missing it big time? Who cares about avatars really?

ignoring someone is too easy..... you are not the subject of ridicule voodoo!!

Why do I get the feeling I am again the subject of ridicule?

And yes I happen to think the blonde (whoever the hell it is) in my av is quite sexy. Probably cause I can't see her face probably. I would prefer blondes cause I am darker hair myself.

Why oh why am I explaining myself again?

If some of you don't like me, just put me on ignore.

And you like pandas... your point is? If there is one, I am missing it big time? Who cares about avatars really?

Okay fine whatever.

why the attitude?

Okay fine whatever.

Because you know you are purposely trying to bait me into another argument. I only wanted to post and keep it lighthearted and fun. Yes I can be sarcastic but no worse than some of the others on here.

So I guess there are other sites to chat on. Sorry to intrude on this one. And for the record, just because I choose to stick up for any given celebrity, does not make me a fan. I simply like what I see of that person And since the celeb world and gossip is so fickle, I can change my opinion quite frequently depending on what they do next! As do a lot of others!

I don't believe there is any need to be so rude to someone because they are sticking up for any one given celeb. Isn't this supposed to be fun? I could not really care one iota about celebs really because they are not my family constantly in the news for crap.

I browse a few sites and this one seems to keep popping up as one to stay away from and now I know why. But as for SVZ, I think he is a great guy though and I thank him for allowing me here in the first place.

There are some great people here (thanks for the lovely pm's , you know who you are )

Carry on now. Maybe you can find another newbie to try and bait.

And yeah go for it. I am sure you will have a field day with my post ripping it to shreds.

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread Information