Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

I must say it has been fun but all good fun must come to an end at some point. So I am off for a while. I have another case of beer to get through. Afterall, apparantly I am a drunk aussie bitch but in an endearing way . Then I will come back and not make much sense I guess! haha. seeya guys.

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Why don't you do what your bud mermaiddelsol says and just drop it.

Mission accomplished? Do you want a medal or mickey mouse badge? Jks.
    My bud? Heh heh. Yeah, we're all friends, all of us that you seem to think are against you. It's one big conspiracy. Ooga booga booga! Actually, since I can take a joke, I know you didn't mean that literally. Cuz that's psycho logic, and you ain't no psycho, kid!

You wicked ho you! seeya.

I must say it has been fun but all good fun must come to an end at some point. So I am off for a while. I have another case of beer to get through. Afterall, apparantly I am a drunk aussie bitch but in an endearing way . Then I will come back and not make much sense I guess! haha. seeya guys.
    I KNEW IT!!!! Naah, I'm just teasing you. Enjoy!

I think you were joking albeit a bit rudely that's why I changed the emoticon from roll eyes to tongue poke. Now goodbye for real. I need more beer!!!! hehe
    Last edited by Voodoo Child; January 27th, 2006 at 03:22 AM.

see ya voodoo!! nice to have you here!! hey, we're not always gonna agree on EVERYTHING..but HELL!! you made it fun!!!

You wicked ho you! seeya.

Come on girls let's drop this, otherwise you're gonna have me start going on about why my favorite singer Madonna is better looking and smarter and nicer than both Angelina and Jennifer!!

^^ I think we finally decided that we're all pretty and the sky is indeed blue. Hugs and kisses all around, heh heh...

Hey I am back . Uni is the best sometimes. It is one of those easy weeks where I have been at home most of the time!

So I am back with gloves on and full of booze! So if I don't make sense, ask me to decipher it in the morning when the hangover hits! No seriously, I have made new best friends here hehe.

All is good. And thanks mermaiddelsol, I may of been a bit rash with my comments to you.

I personally think people like to disagree sometimes and like a bit of drama. It takes away from the boringness of every day life. Well Uni can be boring for me at times so I like a bit of debate!

Aww, I can feel the love!
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

Guys, don't make me batter you all with my giant man-chin!

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

SVZ

she has nice eyes...though they'd look better on a guy

Her eyes and her hair are gorgeous. How popular was the Rachel cut again?? As I mentioned, a friend of a friend said her features are not that pronounced irl. And I would agree with this even having never seen her because I take terrible pics too but look okay irl. Even if I do say so myself!

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok
    Guys, don't make me batter you all with my giant man-chin!

And besides I still think she is girl next door pretty and non threatening. And you know your not exactly choosing the best pics out there of her. But the last pic she looks gorgeous. I have a thing for healthy hair and clear skin.

This woman is gorgeous!!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting those pictures Grimm. Breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe I should post their old wedding pics (brad and jen) because they were gorgeous and they did look so in love back then. Obviously he must of thought Jen was stunning too. He did afterall marry her for 8 years.

Thread Information