Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Hehe. I am laughing so hard at all of this. I can just see the amount of pm's being madly typed out now as I speak. Keep em coming. How many are you going to invite to try and ridicule me? Cause I am telling you now, you lot are doing nothing more than entertaining me. Even moreso than ole Mang herself!!

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston - Sundance Film Festival premiere of 'Friends with Money'

Quote Originally Posted by Voodoo Child
    Hardly. My chin is normal sized and so are my lips! Sorry to disapoint.
    So you've come around to recognize that Chiniston's isn't 'normal sized'.

Keep em coming. How many troops will come out of the woodwork today I wonder???
    What are you talking about? Seriously?

You're in a lather defending Jennifer Aniston. I hope you're at least getting paid.

give me a break ...you brought this shit upon yourself....i have to admit though...you're quite entertaining too!

Hehe. I am laughing so hard at all of this. I can just see the amount of pm's being madly typed out now as I speak. Keep em coming. How many are you going to invite to try and ridicule me? Cause I am telling you now, you lot are doing nothing more than entertaining me. Even moreso than ole Mang herself!!

Voodoo, who actually took the time to send you a PM? Who cares that much? Do dish!

Oh, wait. Nobody does.

Okay if you lot are that interested in what I have to say well here it is..

I like Jen. I think she is a nice pretty lady and would be a lovely friend to have. Yes she does have roman features (or so I call them) but they don't bother me. Some of you want to throw her to the pigs because of this. I just think she is lovely. Beautiful eyes.

I dislike Angelina. I think she is so overrated and not at all the great beauty some make her out to be. She is not the ugliest woman in Hollywood by a long shot though. And yes I hate her lips. Too big for my liking.

Yes I do think Brad played up. It's been a year since all this happened and quite frankly the only reason we are still discussing this is because of all the baby talk etc. Before this there was Tom and Katie.

If I am going to be ridiculed for having an opinion so be it. I am the first to realise this is a celeb site and we will disagree. But truly if you are going to bag out Jen so badly, then surely you expect some of her fans to do the same to Angelina?

I don't see why the anger at people sticking up for Jen? Is that a crime?
    Well that's my two cents worth. Pull it to pieces if you must. I can't be more honest than that. Anything else you care to know??

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo
    Voodoo, who actually took the time to send you a PM? Who cares that much? Do dish!

Oh, wait. Nobody does.
    Wtf? I said YOU lot are pm'ing each other. .

Quote Originally Posted by mermaiddelsol
    give me a break ...you brought this shit upon yourself....i have to admit though...you're quite entertaining too!
    Oh I am not bothered by you either. Your the queen of the chats aren't you? SF and here. That's nice hon. Go have a bath and come back and we can entertain each other some more.

And what shit did I bring onto myself? I am not worrying. Are you?

oh brother! you are bothered!! calm down...anger will get you nowhere!

Oh I am not bothered by you either. Your the queen of the chats aren't you? SF and here. That's nice hon. Go have a bath and come back and we can entertain each other some more.

And what shit did I bring onto myself? I am not worrying. Are you?[/QUOTE]

There's obviously a big ole time difference between us, Voodoo. It is obviously THE DAY where you are, and you have nothing but time on your hands for picking meaningless debatelettes. I wouldn't even call 'em fights or arguments, they're so trivial. How's about you turn on the telly and enjoy some rugby?? There's gotta be a match on SOMEWHERE. <<---- can you smell the envy? i miss rugby so!

There's obviously a big ole time difference between us, Voodoo. It is obviously THE DAY where you are, and you have nothing but time on your hands for picking meaningless debatelettes. I wouldn't even call 'em fights or arguments, they're so trivial. How's about you turn on the telly and enjoy some rugby?? There's gotta be a match on SOMEWHERE. <<---- can you smell the envy? i miss rugby so!
    I hate rugby. I am happy to talk celeb stuff here. Have you read all my posts? I talk about a lot of celebs. I am not some troll. Just have an opinion that is in the minority. Big deal. Life goes on. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by mermaiddelsol
    oh brother! you are bothered!! calm down...anger will get you nowhere!

And what shit did I bring onto myself? I am not worrying. Are you?
    [/quote]

It wasn't that funny but oh well whatever floats your boat.

By the way: PUT DOWN THE GROG YOU DRUNK AUSSIE BITCH! Cuz you don't even remember what you wrote. The above is why I asked who's sending you PMs. You know, that "Keep em coming" comment??

FYI: Bitch is sometimes a term of endearment. Sometimes...

Okay whatever. I am done. Why don't you lot sit together and join hands and all chant about Mang? I do wish to talk about other celebs you know. Whenever I do try and explain myself, you lot are only interested in rubbishing me so goodbye and goodluck to you. There are other threads waiting!

leave it alone...let her argue with herself....

What the fuck ever. Calling names now. Very mature. To call someone a drunk aussie bitch is a bit uncalled for. But somehow I guess you will be able to get away with it.

I didn't call you A bitch, I just called you bitch. Besides, as I said, "bitch" can be a term of endearment. Some like it, some don't. I guess you don't. Good to know...

ETA: Waters tested, mission accomplished.

Why don't you do what your bud mermaiddelsol says and just drop it.

I didn't call you A bitch, I just called you bitch. Besides, as I said, "bitch" can be a term of endearment. Some like it, some don't. I guess you don't. Good to know...

ETA: Waters tested, mission accomplished.

Mission accomplished? Do you want a medal or mickey mouse badge? Jks.

wow! this is the most popular thread on GR! IT BEAT TOOTHY TILE!

Thread Information