Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Jennifer Aniston at the Premiere of Dirt (12/09/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    lotta ugly people need to hide their faces.
    ^^ You know, I have this envisioned in my mind for over 3 years: a skit on SNL of hairstyles 'inspired' by Jennifer Aniston and they would cover over 80% of the face and leave only the eyes to see through!!!

I know it's mean of me, but hey!

Originally Posted by PrettyGirl
    This woman is such a creature of habit. She totally hates change and isn't risky at all. She sticks to the same style, the same hairstyle, the same colors...I think she is so boring and definitely not pretty.
    You're right. Perhaps that's just an indication of her personality, their sex life, her outlook on life in general: boring, no risks...
    Go Habs Go!!

Elite Member

^Well, I don't know about that, but if she is such a creature of habit and can't even change her hairstyle or wear bright colors, (you know something as simple as that), then I can't even imagine how something so life altering as having a child must be for Jen...just the thought of it must really put her head in a

In another dimension, untouched by time

You guys are outdoing yourselves with your armchair psychoanalysis of--all things--Jennifer Aniston's hairstyle! Maybe "Life and Style" could hire you for a feature called "What Your Hairstyle Says About You".

And Pretty Girl, it amazes me that something as simple a pic of Jennifer Aniston can cause you to comment about her supposed unwillingness to have a child. Can't a picture just be a picture without going into all this psychoanalysis of why Jennifer is supposedly a vastly inferior person to the oh-so-lovely Jolie? And once again, I hate to burst your bubble, but St. Angelina is not exactly adventurous when it comes to hairstyles, and she mainly wears black, white, or neutral colors.

I agree edie, i cant believe what I'm reading. Her hair suits her that way, and alot of people do prefer to wear colours that dont make them stand out. Thats all i conclude.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information