Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jennifer Aniston at "Friends With Money" Los Angeles Premiere (03/27/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston at "Friends With Money" Los Angeles Premiere (03/27/2006)

Okay I can't believe I am leaving myself open for this but, I don't like her hair or dress. I love the shoes and shoes only. Not her best look imo.

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston at "Friends With Money" Los Angeles Premiere (03/27/2006)

But why did she go dark? Inviting comparisons to Angelina?

I mean really

so nobody else besides angie is allowed to wear black?

SVZ

not if you're her scorned woman

Is she EVER going to wear a color again??

I think her face looks beautiful. The hair could have been better but at least it's up!!! Did anyone notice her funky hairline in that last close up?

yes, that's what I said above, she's had some hairline work done, the discoloration isn't normal, it's a ps scar

I think she looks terrible! I saw her on a show (Entertainment Tonight I think) at this event, and it was not pretty.

^^^Yeah she always looks better in photos then the tv...i though she was pure fug at the oscars when she came on my screen but then in the magazines she didn't look as bad...airbrushing is a Godsend for some...

btw....i was talking about her darkened hair colour before....
    ....is she Trying to look like Angie now?

And Brad for that matter???

Poor Jen

Elite Member

I think the darker hair suits her - brings out the colour of her eyes, and makes her look less harsh. Shouldn't think it has anything to do with Angelina - after all, it's probably closer to her own natural colour too, for what it's worth.

She really needs to lay off the heavy tanning, though; she's been overdoing it for way too long, and it shows. She looks much older and more worn than she should, and for someone who's in the spotlight as much as she is, and does as little with her looks in the way of make-up as she does, she could really use better skin...

she looks ugly, and i hate her feet. her hair is ok, but the posing with the mouth open look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by tiki
    She has been dark before so I doubt it is to resemble Mangelina. As I recall Mangelina was sporting some highlights in her hair. Was she trying to be like Jen???
    Yep she was copying Jen as she wanted to get her paws on Cad long ago!

she has a hairy forehead and neck.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information