Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox at AFI Honors Arquette Family (05/10/2006)

Gold Member

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox at AFI Honors Arquette Family (05/10/2006)

These girls remind of the original Charlie's Angels. The blond was the popular one with the sought after hairstyle and famous marriage. But it's the brunette who will be remembered as the beauty. Poor Kudrow-she's Kate Jackson.
    If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston & Courtney Cox at AFI Honors Arquette Family (05/10/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by asha22
    Courtney looks fab!! Poor Jen just looks like the plainer best friend. I dont know what on earth happened to her chin but it never looked that big at the satrt of her career. Do chins grow?

Apparently chins shrink like noses!

I think Jennifer is much thinner than she was in the earlier part of her career. Her cheeks have lost some fullness and her chin sticks out more.

Courtney's hair is gorgeous in those pictures. Almost makes me want to grow mine out again.

I really wanted to see David's sisters. Especially the pretty one, Alexis.

Quote Originally Posted by she_said
    i think courtney looks great here.
    jen doesnt - glad to see that there ARE pictures of her n which she doesnt look fab.
    There definetly are unflattering photos of Jen around. For some reason she never looks 'stunning' to me. She always looks like shes not properly groomed. In Friends only maybe. Her hair does her no favours in those photos; she looks hagged.

And shes looking worse now since the whole Brangelina thing. Shes depressed and its shows. When you're happy, you're gorgeous. When you're unhappy, you dont feel your best, therefore you dont look it either.

Courtney is GORGEOUS. Always has been!

Hit By Ban Bus!

They both look terrific. True best friends are rare in Hollywood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information