Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37

Thread: Jennifer Aniston candids walking dogs on beach in Malibu (09/24/2006)

  1. #16
    Gold Member karat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    952

    Default

    ^^I agree with what you said Nitelite....love your avatar by the way.

    In many ways, she reminds me of Vitoria Beckham. I wonder if she and Brad had had kids, if they would be in the same situation now as Posh and Becks?

    While it is unfair that the media clearly makes a bigger deal out of women's appearance, I feel like some stars are just overly insecure. I mean honestly, the public will always talk crap about you (this board is an example of how gossip-obsessed and judgmental we can be).
    But no one forced people like JA and VB who desperately seek approval and confirmation of their beauty to put themselves in this position. In fact it's like the bully picking on the fat kid....we know they are insecure and therefore vulnerable, so there is an added pleasure of sorts attacking them.

    Besides, if someone like JA (and other talentless image-obsessed stars) disappeared, Hollywood really wouldn't be much worse for it. They should do themselves and their egos a favor and walk away with the money they have made. Just my 2 cents....

  2. #17
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    1,987

    Default

    She's beautiful in a very natural way. And she has a killer body.
    She's had work on her nose, and God knows what else besides; she's in the industry, so she's styled and groomed to hell and back, just like everybody else there. Is she beautiful in a "natural" way because she's not really classically good-looking at all, is that it? Or because she favors a "natural" style? I think it's highly debatable how "natural" any standard of beauty is - not least the heavily tanned one that Aniston represents - especially when it's about people in Hollywood. I don't buy it.

    Am I the only one getting photoshoot vibes from this one, btw?

  3. #18
    Elite Member olivia720's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Wisconsin, United States
    Posts
    10,887

    Default

    I have to agree. They do look rather "planned".

    I agree with Nitelite, She strikes me as insecure.

  4. #19
    Elite Member MsDark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Northwest MS/Memphis TN
    Posts
    26,569

    Default

    I'd like to keep my head...put it on her body...then put on just about 3-5 more # from some extra strength training.

    Wow. This is actually the biggest compliment I have given her.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

    "I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

  5. #20
    KD
    KD is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    5,462

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitelite View Post
    [

    You know what I have observed ….JA is always looking uncomfortable in all her pictures (something that these two pics reveal). Candid and posed….it’s like she isn’t comfortable in her own skin and then I thought maybe that’s it. The woman isn’t comfortable with who or what she is. Can anyone honestly see JA coming out and talking about her past mistakes and I’m not talking abour “hair extention” regrets. Not me, because I believe she is really all about the image. To be quite honest, I don’t dislike the woman, I feel sorry for her.

    To me, it just looks like the sun is in her eyes.
    Last edited by KD; September 27th, 2006 at 04:42 PM.

  6. #21
    Elite Member smurfette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    3,061

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    She's had work on her nose, and God knows what else besides; she's in the industry, so she's styled and groomed to hell and back, just like everybody else there. Is she beautiful in a "natural" way because she's not really classically good-looking at all, is that it? Or because she favors a "natural" style? I think it's highly debatable how "natural" any standard of beauty is - not least the heavily tanned one that Aniston represents - especially when it's about people in Hollywood. I don't buy it.

    Am I the only one getting photoshoot vibes from this one, btw?
    Sorry, I'm not convinced she's had work done. She's natural to me because she doesn't try hard. She's cute without makeup too.

  7. #22
    Elite Member Blackberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of Oz
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    I just saw "Along Came Polly" few hours ago, Jennifer is actually a great actress. Regardless, those scenes where her ferret gets bump into walls were not funny at all.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Bellatheball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    17,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nitelite View Post
    [

    You know what I have observed Ö.JA is always looking uncomfortable in all her pictures (something that these two pics reveal). Candid and posedÖ.itís like she isnít comfortable in her own skin and then I thought maybe thatís it. The woman isnít comfortable with who or what she is. Can anyone honestly see JA coming out and talking about her past mistakes and Iím not talking abour ďhair extentionĒ regrets. Not me, because I believe she is really all about the image. To be quite honest, I donít dislike the woman, I feel sorry for her.

    I think that although she is uneasy with herself she is willing to use that as her thing. The hook to attract people. As we saw in 2005 pitty has an audience....one that also caters to people on this board. *ahem*. never mind. Btw, she's got a nice tan ...oh and nice hair too.
    Maybe, just maybe, the sun is in her eyes. I know it's a stretch to assume that as she's on a beach and all.....

    When she's left on her own, she tends to wear very high waisted jeans or shorts. They aren't flattering on her.

  9. #24
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by olivia720 View Post
    I have to agree. They do look rather "planned".

    I agree with Nitelite, She strikes me as insecure.
    I would be insecure too if people were comparing me to Angelina Jolie; who whether people think shes absolutely gorgeous or not, she does hold the title of Sexiest Woman Alive.

  10. #25
    Hit By Ban Bus! ediebrooks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    In another dimension, untouched by time
    Posts
    6,830

    Default

    She's got a cute figure and she looks very fit. She may look a little rough in the face because the sun is in her eyes and she isn't wearing any makeup.

  11. #26
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    Yeah, its easy to look bad when the sun is in your face, I speak from experience.

  12. #27
    Elite Member Voodoo Child's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sweet Down Under!
    Posts
    12,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, the sun is in her eyes. I know it's a stretch to assume that as she's on a beach and all.....

  13. #28
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,472

    Default

    I always thought Jennifer was pretty in Friends. She doesn't photograph too well but in real time she isn't too bad. She looks really fit there which is refreshing to see.

  14. #29
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I think being on tv makes you look better than on the big screen. I thought jennifer always looked pretty on Friends, but when I saw her on a larger screen, and up close etc, she lost her appeal.

  15. #30
    Elite Member Grimmlok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    In WhoreLand fucking your MOM
    Posts
    55,372

    Default

    She looks like a guy!
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston NY City candids (10/23/2006)
    By sjankis630 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 2nd, 2006, 01:22 AM
  2. Jennifer Aniston candids (10/19/2006)
    By sjankis630 in forum Photo Archive
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: October 26th, 2006, 04:44 PM
  3. Replies: 12
    Last Post: August 30th, 2006, 10:05 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 16th, 2006, 02:16 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: June 12th, 2006, 12:02 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •