Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Aniston at a "The Break Up" Press Conference (06/06/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston at a "The Break Up" Press Conference (06/06/2006)

^^

Ooooh, dat's cold! lol
    Claude os, aperi oculos!

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    this is called "i spent last morning and night crying over shiloh and didn't have time to pick out an outfit"

Yes, yes. I suppose so, the poor wilting orchid.

Tears can play hell with the image one sees in the mirror. Even more so with the "hired help." My gawd! Does the woman not have a single friend left (no pun intended), someone to say, "Hey! Dumbass! You wore that the last 763 times you went to the diner for a whine and a photo op!"

And that hair? PUH-LEASE give us something--ANYTHING. I have original releases--on vinyl--of Beatle albums that are younger than that passe razor-hacked mop.

(Now I need meat. A succulent, undercooked, fat-seathing, E. coli-ridden, bloody burgers. Basically, a flattened ball of ground disease on a Kaiser roll, with onions, tomato, leaf lettuce, and a thin schmear of ketchup. Which means, of course, that the port goes back on the shelf. Just as well; I am devoid of Stilton anyway. Firing up the grill. Hmmm . . . which red to open?)

Decions, decisions.

Vi
    Don't be ridiculous, Stephen: wearing a helmet does not make it "safe," and the answer is still "no."

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    You guys are on crack, I like her outfit. And most people stick with the one look that suits them the best, I don't know why people only get on her case for that.
    Her outfit is great. If you work in an office with cubicles.

Celebs are known for changing their looks, cause they know their pics are taken every day. And the public gets bored if they see you look the same for the past decade.

KD
    Elite Member

I like her but she looks like she works at a coffee house serving coffee to her friends......oh, wait.

All she needs is an apron, a name tag, and a pad and pen.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The outfit is quite nice, especially the shirt, just not suited to the situation.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by jtoland
    She looks like a stewardess.

hahahaha...ditto!

hmm I like the shirt, maybe not with the skirt though. She looks very pretty and her hair is to die for.

LOL... funny, everyone is cutting her up and this is the first time I thought she looked pretty!

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset
    You guys are on crack, I like her outfit. And most people stick with the one look that suits them the best, I don't know why people only get on her case for that.
    Exactly! I can think of a dozen black-celeb-dressers. In particular the one that comes to mind is called media savvy for wearing black and lessening the price of pics while people like say Jennifer are called boring. Go figure!

KD
    Elite Member

^^^well, Jen is so cute, I just wish she would broaden her range. I feel her outfit is a little to casual for this, but she still looks good, just the same.

Gold Member

The outfit may be simple but I bet it costs more than anyone on this board makes in a month or more.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information