Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jennifer Aniston at the "Break Up" premiere in Chicago (05/29/2006)

Default Re: Jennifer Aniston at the "Break Up" premiere in Chicago (05/29/2006)

I'd love to see her in something purple, red, orange, or blue. The colors may not improve her looks but at least they would be something different.

Quote Originally Posted by jtoland
    I'd love to see her in something purple, red, orange, or blue. The colors may not improve her looks but at least they would be something different.
    That's just like asking her not make anymore lame movies, she wont budge.
    Im ashamed to say what I did for a klondike bar...

I think Aniston looks good in black but her hair is too dark for her complextion. She should opt for a kelly rippa blonde. She also needs to step out of the box and put texture into her clothes like a red dress with pleats like Nelly furtado in her Permiscious video. Jen needs to refresh her old face with a nice perky nose job and have her chin shortened.

I dont think colors or a hair cut will fix that mug

KD
    Elite Member

I think she's beautiful, although she could have something different for her hair for her premiere.

It doesn't matter what colour she's wearing, she's still plain and the same.

boring as fuck and that why she's divorced !

Elite Member

why do people always want people that don't wear colour to wear colour? just like people that live in pink can't imagine dressing all in black, generally us colour-avoiders would rather be caught dead than wearing pastel.
    i have a pretty limited palette - black, white, gray, for the most part, with touches of colour here and there. but you CAN dress well and be interesting and not always look the same without wearing a lot of colour. which is not someting that chiniston does. she's bland. and her clothes are always boring, even when she wears colour.
    Amen to that! Her problem is not that she wears a lot of black, her problem is that she picks the kind of cuts and models that need colour and pattern to look even remotely interesting. She's a consistently safe, but dull dresser; she's never tasteless or vulgar, but she never looks really amazing either.

And do something with the hair, already! Or put on some make-up that's not nude, neutral and basic! Live a little!
    Having a signature style is one thing, and a great thing to have; always looking the same is something else entirely. She doesn't even look like she makes an effort for these events - same hair, more or less the same make-up, she just puts on a dull dress instead of a dull pair of jeans and a dull t-shirt.

bad 1980's black (again!) dress, get a stylist!!

hm...how do you think she'd look with a darker hair color? hell even a brown, with some red?what the hell color is that anyway, auburn or some shit?
    Well I think she would look amazing with a new hair color.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

apparently, she fears change.

She looks like a scared little mouse all the time.
    Scared to change her look, her wardrobe, her movies, scared to show her face.... blah blah....

Never is too late to make a change.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information