Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jen & Vince in an alley

Default Re: Jen & Vince in an alley

Quote Originally Posted by WickedHo View Post
    Not even! Who the hell stages a publicity stunt in a damn alley? You just don't like her. Admit it. It's ok.
    fine, i admit what has never been a secret.....i think jen is a whiney pathetic piece of turd person who deserves to be unhappy and miserable for the rest of her life. it may be disturbing, but i get secret evil pleasure when something bad happens to her.

but... none of the above changes the fact that this was a PUBLICITY STUNT! if they didn't want their pictures out and about, then there wouldn't be any to look at. they want all of this! media whores.

if anyone listens to Bob and Tom a comedian on there today had a small role in a scene with Maniston in the season 1 finale of Friends...he said she was the hairest thing you've ever seen...she was like a wookie. i laughed so hard! anyway that was random

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    fine, i admit what has never been a secret.....i think jen is a whiney pathetic piece of turd person who deserves to be unhappy and miserable for the rest of her life. it may be disturbing, but i get secret evil pleasure when something bad happens to her.

but... none of the above changes the fact that this was a PUBLICITY STUNT! if they didn't want their pictures out and about, then there wouldn't be any to look at. they want all of this! media whores.
    Your hatred of her is amusing! (I hate a celeb, too. Fuckin' Andie MacDowell.) But I think it's clouding your perception of reality. JA can't help but be photographed cuz she's a hot topic right now. You'd probably be happy if she stayed locked in a closet, which is the only way to avoid being seen AT ALL in public and thus called a media whore.

If it were Brad and Angie in an alley with a couple of friends, would you think THAT was a publicity stunt, hmmm??

Gold Member

I said it b4 and i will say it again I would rather fuck Vince Vaughn than girly Brad any day.
    Jen: Brad could you eat my pussy?
    Brad: But Honnnnney, I just got my hair freshly coifed.

Pussy hole.

That dress is just so wrong on many levels. YUCH
    The statistics on sanity are that one out of every four persons is suffering from some sort of mental illness. Think of your three best friends -- if they're okay, then it's you.

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn View Post
    I said it b4 and i will say it again I would rather fuck Vince Vaughn than girly Brad any day.
    Jen: Brad could you eat my pussy?
    Brad: But Honnnnney, I just got my hair freshly coifed.

Pussy hole.
    You mean this guy?

Those are all from different years, too.

Gold Member

Yes that guy. Ther was a show that broke down how much money was spent for celebs to dress down. Brad was from 1,000 to 6,000 dollars that was more than some of the ladies.

maybe im a bit strange, but i have to say i have never, not even for one millisecond thought that brad pitt was even the slightest bit tasty, i just dont get it? the big sex god name he has. Plus he's in his 40's - So is my dad! an im 21 so that freaks me out. It'd be like fancying my dads mate which aint too good!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information