Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Janice Dickenson: Out Walking with her 12 Year Old Daughter Savannah (4/??/2006)

Default Re: Janice Dickenson: Out Walking with her 12 Year Old Daughter Savannah (4/??/2006)

With her money and connections, why can't Janice look better in public?

Default Re: Janice Dickenson: Out Walking with her 12 Year Old Daughter Savannah (4/??/2006)

The girl's only 12 and I don't know anyone that was'nt fucked up looking at that age, so I'm not going to say anything.

I will say that Janice looks dumb cuz she's wearing clothes when it looks like it's war outside. Why do some Californians do that?

I guess we all assumed she would possess her mother's natural beauty.

Perhaps she inherited her sunny disposition?
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Authority
    I will say that Janice looks dumb cuz she's wearing clothes when it looks like it's war outside
    You only dress up in peace time?

I don't think the daughter is fug, she just has a screwed up expression on her face.

the girl is (just) looking frumpy, people do that once in a while.

The kid just has a strange expression on her face.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    ^^^Ooh, what's that story? Was she trying to snag the stallion?
    That he dumped girlfriend, Jennifer Flavin, via FedEx, and once he found out the child wasn't his, he crawled back to Flavin, got married and had babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_Rizzo
    I'm sorry but kids are not off limits to me. I call it like I see it and that girl is FUG-UH-LEE!!!! I LOVE when totally vain people have fugly kids; it really, really amuses me.
    Yes you should be sorry or rather I'm sorry for you - mocking a kid's appearance is rather vile and IMO shows a certain lack of self-respect to start with.
    The second issue is that there is always a possibility that those kids, or some friend of theirs, could get to read such comments

Quote Originally Posted by lalala
    The second issue is that there is always a possibility that those kids, or some friend of theirs, could get to read such comments
    We mock all the adults too?? They could just as easily also read said comments but we aint bothered about them so? At the end of the day we dont know the kid, she doesnt know us. If a kids ugly i'll laugh about it as much as if its an adult, fugly is fugly.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111
    That he dumped girlfriend, Jennifer Flavin, via FedEx, and once he found out the child wasn't his, he crawled back to Flavin, got married and had babies.
    Thanks. Dang, can you imagine those two megamaniac egos staying together for any length of time? It's all about ME! No it isn't, it's all about ME!
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Not many people look great at 12. She will look better when she gets older. But I still there's a possibility she was just caught making a weird face, and may not necessarily look like this all the time.

KD
    Elite Member

I am in the camp that her daughter just got caught making a goofy face. I have pictures of myself like this and I am always like WTF was I doing there??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information