Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jake Gyllenhaal with his dogs and a friend on Miami beach (03/11/2006)

Bronze Member

Default Re: Jake Gyllenhaal with his dogs and a friend on Miami beach (03/11/2006)

God damn Jake is adorable, but my gaydar is beeping overtime.

Default Re: Jake Gyllenhaal with his dogs and a friend on Miami beach (03/11/2006)

Aww, there's nothing like the bond between a boy and his dog. He looks so cute huggin his pup.

I guess Jake does think a dog is a man's best friend...I'm happy to see that he's an animal lover...erm...dog lover for that matter.
    His dog is so cute and I'm itching to give it a nice warm hug...

~Fliss~

Quote Originally Posted by CrabApple19777
    just because he's on the beach with a buddy does NOT make him gay, it's called hanging out, although this IS hollywood
    Thats what IM sayin.....
    besides the whole Toothy thing, where is the origin of these rumors?
    If the mind, that rules the body, ever so far forgets itself as to trample on its slave, the slave is never generous enough to forgive the injury, but will rise and smite the oppressor. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

^ just look at him!

Thank you, Alice. Straight men, at least the ones I know, don't walk on the beach leaning in that close and smiling and all flirty looking. They look like they are on a date on the beach....they look like a couple.
    I could care less who he dates-but it does look like they are almost to the point of cuddling....insert Ricky Martin in Jake's place and what picture do you get?
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

i am not finding these pictures particularly gay. i've seen "gayer" pictures of him (e.g. the pictures at the basketball game).
    and one can read just about anything into pictures. like he's looks as if he is checking her out

anyway, gay, bi or straight! he's adorable! i'd do him!

^^ It's too funny how is he carrying that dog
    Nope.

My god, what is it with you people and his sexuality... give it up for f*** sakes. Are you really that pathetic that you have to pick at other peoples lives and question their sexuality? Does it bring you satisfaction? He's walking on a beach with another male, so fkn what! It's called male bonding! Who cares, just let the poor guy live his life.
    The heart dies a slow death. Shedding every hope like leaves until one day, there are none.

SVZ

no

There would be no board
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    I have never been one to jump on the gay bandwagon, but these two look awfully chummy to just be out walking the dogs. And do 'male friends' walk dogs together on the beach?
    I am with ya. Male friends may walk together on the beach but NOT THAT CLOSE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by futurestar0902
    My god, what is it with you people and his sexuality... give it up for f*** sakes. Are you really that pathetic that you have to pick at other peoples lives and question their sexuality? Does it bring you satisfaction? He's walking on a beach with another male, so fkn what! It's called male bonding! Who cares, just let the poor guy live his life.
    Hey man, you checked out the pic too!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    Thank you, Alice. Straight men, at least the ones I know, don't walk on the beach leaning in that close and smiling and all flirty looking. They look like they are on a date on the beach....they look like a couple.
    I could care less who he dates-but it does look like they are almost to the point of cuddling....insert Ricky Martin in Jake's place and what picture do you get?
    If I saw my husband looking like that on a beach with a girl (or a guy for that matter), I would beat his ass.

Y'all're so stoopid! It's just Jake and a dude walking on the beach with some dogs. I see nothing salacious. Shame on all of you! Tsk tsk!

Actually, the other guy looks hopelessly hetero. No self-respecting gay man would ever dress like that!

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    i am not finding these pictures particularly gay. i've seen "gayer" pictures of him (e.g. the pictures at the basketball game).
    and one can read just about anything into pictures. like he's looks as if he is checking her out

anyway, gay, bi or straight! he's adorable! i'd do him!
    That's right, Purple! Jake IS NOT Toothy Tile. And he ain't gay. Bi? Could be. Gay? Ain't no damn way!

A*O

Hey Ho! I just voted you the Mayor of Wrongtown.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information