Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Default Re: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

I see her minder is in one of the pics, looking pissed off. Also, does this girl not have access to a hairdresser? Her hair looks shittier and more stringy with each passing photo.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Default Re: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    Enlarge photo for a better look.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

This doesn't make sense.

Sure, that undergarment might be hard to spot in photos [especially if you weren't looking for it], but everyone close-up would be able to see it, and presumably would be asking about it. Who wears a weird undergarment with a bikini over it and then a dress over that in Australia in the summertime? She'd be sweating buckets.

And if she is lugging around a fake belly, wouldn't they be keeping her away from people to minimize the chance of the hoax being exposed?

For the most part I think that they are keeping her away from people--- except for other high powered Scientologists and handlers.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira
    Enlarge photo for a better look.
    I'm sorry but the "Strap" on the right just looks like her hair which separates as it goes down and there's no indentation that a heavy garment like that would make on her back fat... i wish it was there, but I Dont see what everyone else sees, and I still say she ain't preggers and even if she was it sure isn't Tom's and even if it was; they definetly didn't have normal human sex to produce that spawn!

I just had my daughter looking over my shoulder saying "Ewww, what's wrong with his arms?" Then I tore my attention away from Katie's belly to check out Tom's arm sag. It is especially noticeable in the fifth picture. Then I thought of all of those old pictures of him in the skintight t-shirts always looking muscular and proud of it. So now I'm wondering if he's really let himself go just recently or is he the type of actor who always gets "soft" between pictures or was he sporting some sort of prosthetic chest before?

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^^^ oh my... when you think he can`t get worse.... the midget has an ugly body. when it comes to tommy-boy, beware what your eyes see, everything can be a lie. also, looks like he was in the sun all day long with a shirt, he`s got a tan only in his face. dumbass.

about the dress, looks like the two straps from her dress to me.

and why the hell does she need a hairdresser to swim? she is not going to the oscars.

EDIT: looook what I found.... the new hit song Crazy Little Guy Tom Cruise. Hillarious.....
    Last edited by stardust; February 21st, 2006 at 11:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information