Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

SVZ

Default Re: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

they're at a funeral for a scientologist media mogul

Default Re: High Qualities of Katie and Tom Cruise in Sydney Harbour (02/17/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by SVZ
    they're at a funeral for a scientologist media mogul
    Oh, yeah, I forgot. I should have remembered when I saw their sad faces.

Bronze Member

I don't think there's much denying she's pregnant. I looked just like her right before my daughter was born and it was NOT pleasant for me at all. I was so swollen. Funny thing is though, even though there's nothing you can do about it when it's happening, after you have the baby, it's gone in no time. Within a week I was two sizes smaller. I feel sorry for her though. I was in no condition to be flying across the world when I was that far along. Hope she snaps out of it soon.

See?? We're not a fraud!!! Look at my obnoxious and lame ass thumbs up!! Nobody who's in a fake relationship gives the thumbs up! I showed you suckers!!

Silver Member

I love the black sundress, it is so cute. Why do they look so excited to go to a funeral, tom is a fucking psycho.

Look at him sucking in his old man gut

I'm still not convinced 100% that she is pregnant...she has gained some weight, true enough, but something still isn't quite right...I can't put my finger on it, but something just doesn't feel right...
    The only way I will ever believe that she is pregnant is if I saw her giving birth! They will produce a baby, no doubt, but I don't think it will come from her womb. They either have one stewing in a surrogate or have a private adoption lined up....in ten years or so when her 'contract' is up, the truth will come out...
    THE EASIEST WAY OUT IS THROUGH....

Elite Member

I love the black sundress, it is so cute. Why do they look so excited to go to a funeral, tom is a fucking psycho.
    So do I!

I wouldn't wear it to a funeral, though; it's much too revealing, even in the heat.

Elite Member

Katie isn't wearing maternity clothes, which you can get away with for awhile in your pregnancy, but towards the end your tummy is too big and the front of your top, dress or skirt then looks higher in the front than in the back. However maternity clothes are designed, they allow for the blossoming belly and don't look goofy on the bottom like her clothes in these pix do.

A*O

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia
    Why are they in Australia? And how do Aussies feel about Tom? I would think that in general, they wouldn't like him because of how he treated Nicole. And that was back before we knew he was a delusional nutjob.
    We think he's a wanker, especially after what happened with Our Nicole. He attended the memorial service of Kerry Packer, powerful media mogul and billionaire. His son and heir, James Packer, is a Scientologist after Tom recruited him a couple of years ago when James went through a messy divorce and was vulnerable to the bullshit that is Scientology. Ever since then Tom and James have been Bestest Friends, especially now James can sink millions into the cult. Kerry Packer was NOT a Scientologist - he had a brain.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Hit By Ban Bus! UndercoverGator's Avatar

*sob* Now I have to burn my Burberry sundress...

Bronze Member

I think in this picture if you look closely at Tom's shoe, you can see that there's quite a heel on Tom's shoe. Am I seeing things?

I love how Katie conviently has on a fucking dress over her swimsuit, even while IN the water, so that no one can see her belly. (I saw the pics of her in the water somewhere else- I'll try to find them) She is NOT pregnant.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle
    I love how Katie conviently has on a fucking dress over her swimsuit, even while IN the water, so that no one can see her belly. (I saw the pics of her in the water somewhere else- I'll try to find them) She is NOT pregnant.

OOooooh!! I hope you find those pics - Iwould love to see them!

That back shot of her is unfortunate. With the wind blowing up her dress, it looks like she has put on all the weight in her butt!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information