Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heidi Klum, Seal and children Leni and Henry at the Ivy (02/23/2006)

Default Re: Heidi Klum, Seal and children Leni and Henry at the Ivy (02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by ray shawn
    I am aware of who you are refering to. However, Leni would not recognize him from the next aging italian playboy fron the next.

In addition I do not think he deserves the title of biological father. Sounds to decent and good for him. He is the known sperm donor. Flavio and Steve Bing.
    Biological father is not a title one can deserve, or gain, or lose. It is simply a "scientific" definition with no emotional connotations.
    A sperm donor is a biological father.

Me and Luna weren't talking about what the kid might think about him or feel for him. We didn't consider him as a part of her life at all.

We just pointed out a merely physical resemblance, nothing else.

Then Luna just wondered about Heidi's opinion - if any - about the issue, then I gave my opinion about what it could be, and then I wondered about Briatore's opinion - if any - about it too.

No big deal.

Gold Member

Default Re: Heidi Klum, Seal and children Leni and Henry at the Ivy (02/23/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane
    Biological father is not a title one can deserve, or gain, or lose. It is simply a "scientific" definition with no emotional connotations.
    A sperm donor is a biological father.

Me and Luna weren't talking about what the kid might think about him or feel for him. We didn't consider him as a part of her life at all.

We just pointed out a merely physical resemblance, nothing else.

Then Luna just wondered about Heidi's opinion - if any - about the issue, then I gave my opinion about what it could be, and then I wondered about Briatore's opinion - if any - about it too.

No big deal.
    No there is no big deal.

Bronze Member

if they hate the paparazzi so much why on earth would they take their kids to the Ivy. They love th attention too much for me.

Silver Member

I think Seal is a beautiful man. They just ooze happiness. Hope they can hang on together! The first 7 years can be hell!!!

Silver Member

^^ You are soooooooo MUSHY! Cute little avatar!!!! It's good to be that way!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information