Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heather Locklear with Jack Wagner at Mr Chow (03/01/07)

He looks aaaawful different.

How fast would I run to do Jack?

Like my outfit? Jaaaacckkkk......look out!

Wow he still looks good. If you get the closeup on the 8th picture he does not look like he has had anything done.

I still think he belongs with Felicia.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

I think Felicia looks like a piece of shit next to Heather Locklear. That's an airbrushed photograph and she still looks like the housewife down the street. Chalet, that picture made me laugh. I love me some Hentai.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

Bronze Member

I've never been a fan. She seems like a cold b**, a typical HW has-been who'd trade anything to be on a cover of a tabloid. I think she's partly to blame for the split. She refused to have more kids and I think she was just looking for an excuse to get out of a boring marriage. She miscalculated with Denise but it turned to her advantage when Sambora hooked up with her. Now everyone blames him while I still think she just used it to get public sympathy and didn't care for him anyway. I remember thinking they were going to split because of Heather's overblown ambitions. It doesn't help that she always tries to look like a teen, with short tank tops, Uggs and that stupid cowboy hat. She and Aniston should team up for some craptastic Lifetime TV movie.

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    I've never been a fan. She seems like a cold b**, a typical HW has-been who'd trade anything to be on a cover of a tabloid. I think she's partly to blame for the split. She refused to have more kids and I think she was just looking for an excuse to get out of a boring marriage. She miscalculated with Denise but it turned to her advantage when Sambora hooked up with her. Now everyone blames him while I still think she just used it to get public sympathy and didn't care for him anyway. I remember thinking they were going to split because of Heather's overblown ambitions. It doesn't help that she always tries to look like a teen, with short tank tops, Uggs and that stupid cowboy hat. She and Aniston should team up for some craptastic Lifetime TV movie.
    Ha Ha! I love your whole post! I remember reading some fashionista commenting on Heather's clothes, saying it was sad that she tried so hard to dress like her daughter. As for Aniston and Heather, I've no doubt that will come to pass. Aniston was made for Lifetime, same as Heather.

I don't care for Heather all that much either, but I do find her attractive.
    Last edited by JuicyLucy; March 6th, 2007 at 09:58 PM.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

He is so, so, so still hot. I think he looks kinda wrinkled around the eyes, but I could live with that.... I might have to push that big tittied gal down that's running after him (very hypnotic Chalet) ...
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by millie View Post
    Maybe she didn't want to have anymore children with a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Maybe she didn't want to have anymore children with a dog.
    Actually I've read that she found pregnancy to be a horrible experience. She was very sick all the time. So it's understandable that she wouldn't want to go through it again.

Bronze Member

Hmm.. many women are sick a lot and still have more kids. I don't know if he was a dog when they were married but I read that he had to beg her to have Ava in the first place. I think she's one of those gals who think that a pregnancy will ruin her "career" or her perfect bod. I always thought that she set Sambora up to look like the bad guy when she was the one who wanted out of the marriage. Remember how first Denise discovered Charlie's compromising computer use (huge scandal, everyone feeling sorry for Denise) and next thing you know Heather is filing for divorce based on some suspicious emails from a fan. Sambora always said the woman sent those things to him, he didn't have a relationship with her and it didn't look like anything real. He did seem to worship Heather and their daughter and didn't want a divorce in the first place. I believe that she tried to use it to make him look like a dog. I think he's honestly too dumb and slow to carry on an affair w/o Heather knowing. Now he has the younger, less inhibited Heather on his hands and they're getting all the attention. It must be hell for Heather but I just can't make myself feel sorry for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    How fast would I run to do Jack?

Like my outfit? Jaaaacckkkk......look out!

Did you ever audition for Baywatch?

Nothing's hotter then a big breasted anime chic.
    Dont Feed The Models
    JuicyLucy

I'm a little disturbed at what looks like black hair in my cleavage (and those popping out nipples - geez)

It doesn't seem that they'd be dating, more like old friends?

Kristina Wagner is always so damn beautiful. I've always loved Jack. He and Kristina had some fantastic loves scenes. Just always thought of him as a big player.

^Yes, he always seemed to be looking for greener pastures.
    Into the sunrise. The sunset is sad to me….it only means the night is coming.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information