Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Haylie Duff at the premiere of "Chicago" featuring Usher afterparty (08/22/2006)

Default Re: Haylie Duff at the premiere of "Chicago" featuring Usher afterparty (08/22/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by wakeupinBOSTON View Post
    Excuse me? What kind of racist remark is that? An afghan hound has nothing to so with middle eastern ppl. It's just a breed of dog. wtf r u saying?
    I wasn't making a snide remark though, I was just saying that she isn't a dog. That her appearance "asthetically" or "geographically" speaking is more Jewish looking, even though she's American. I have Jewish family. Oh, nevermind!

Silver Member

Default Re: Haylie Duff at the premiere of "Chicago" featuring Usher afterparty (08/22/2006)

Well, I'm Jewish too. Geographically she does not look Jewish. Jewish ppl from Europe, as I am, or Israel typically have dark hair and light skin. She looks all American. So, Im not quite sure what you are saying. She is a dog, for sure

^You know, Boston, I think that there may be all types of Jewish people? In fact, I am positive. Sorry, that I was making any reference to the elongated facial structure.

Silver Member

^^You said "geographically" and mentioned Israel and specifically called her all American. If you are saying "geographically" and mention Israel, I can only assume you mean Jewish ppl in that area. That's what they look like THERE. Yes, there are all kinds of Jewish ppl, but u urself used the term "aesthetically" implying there's a specific aesthetic. So, based on your two terms, "geographically" and "aesthetically" she does not fit the mold.

Reminds me of when Jaime Pressly said Howard Stern looked like he was "slapped with a yarmulke", except this doesn't make sense.

CHIN!!!!
    2 years...

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grope For Luna View Post
    Reminds me of when Jaime Pressly said Howard Stern looked like he was "slapped with a yarmulke", except this doesn't make sense.
    well, Jamie Pressly looks like she was slapped with the trannie stick

Bronze Member

Well, I'm Jewish too. Geographically she does not look Jewish. Jewish ppl from Europe, as I am, or Israel typically have dark hair and light skin. She looks all American. So, Im not quite sure what you are saying. She is a dog, for sure

Christ, somebody needs to take a chill pill or something. I'm sure JamieElizabeth didn't mean it that way.....if I thought so otherwise, I'll be the first person to be on Jamie's case. God; are we super-sensitive. On a light note, I do not think Haylie look all that bad as some members seem to think

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by rover23 View Post
    Christ, somebody needs to take a chill pill or something. I'm sure JamieElizabeth didn't mean it that way.....if I thought so otherwise, I'll be the first person to be on Jamie's case. God; are we super-sensitive. On a light note, I do not think Haylie look all that bad as some members seem to think
    I also believe JamieElizabeth just chose her words wrong here. I too am Jewish and my first instinct was the same as Boston's but in reading more I believe it was without malicious intent.

Ps- Yes, I am wearing a Santa hat, but I am jewish. Just look at my features LOLOLOLOLLOLOL

Back on topic, without offending horses, she certainly looks like one.
    Last edited by Warren; August 24th, 2006 at 11:47 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Silver Member

Well, I don't know whether she meant it or not, I can't read her mind. If she doesn't want ridicule she should just choose her words more carefully. I'm sure if she said something about Asian/African American ppl, I wouldn't be seen as over-reacting. She prob didnt mean it, but it was offensive to me and I have a right to be offended by her misuse of words.

Bronze Member

Well, I don't know whether she meant it or not, I can't read her mind. If she doesn't want ridicule she should just choose her words more carefully. I'm sure if she said something about Asian/African American ppl, I wouldn't be seen as over-reacting. She prob didnt mean it, but it was offensive to me and I have a right to be offended by her misuse of words.
    Ummm, Jamie pratically said so.....well you are entitle to express your feelings...a little bit of advice though; don't take every little thing too seriously....life is too short for that

Couldn't she wear something more ugly?

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora View Post
    Wow, she looks like an Afghan Hound in these!
    hahahahahaha...you are so right,,,,,

Silver Member

Ummm, Jamie pratically said so.....well you are entitle to express your feelings...a little bit of advice though; don't take every little thing too seriously....life is too short for that
    Well, I live my life my way and you live your life your way. If I want to comment on someone saying something then claiming they don't mean it, I will. If you don't mean it, don't say it! And give advice to someone else.

Bronze Member

Well, I live my life my way and you live your life your way. If I want to comment on someone saying something then claiming they don't mean it, I will. If you don't mean it, don't say it! And give advice to someone else.
    Well honey, you obviously have a lot of maturing ahead of you....therefore I am going to be the mature one and say this conversation is over

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information