Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hayden Panettiere leaving a party thrown by John Mayer (06/09/07)

^Oh most definitely.

But we just say that because we're jealous bitter fatties.

I have never seen the TV show that she is on but whenever I see pictures of this girl I get the feeling we will find out that we will soon hear stories about how bad this girls personality really is. She just looks like a fake to me!

PS she is not that pretty!She has a gymnast body that will become obese in a few years!
    Last edited by TheONe; June 13th, 2007 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Add info

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Happy Evil---a 62 year old man and a 51 year old woman is COMPLETELY different than an underaged girl dating a guy who's graduated from college (or could have).

Please. Attacks against her are warranted. She's acting exactly like Lilo was when she was 17. She should wake up. People are already sick of her. And worse than that, she's on a fast-track to crash and burn.
    Depending on how long the relationship lasted, a 62 year old man and a 51 year old woman could have started as a 32 year old man and a 21 year old woman... and how would that be different from a 28 year old guy and a 17 year old girl? That's a nine year difference people! Stephen & Hayden have a mere 5 year difference... Most girls today like older guys. Trust me, I have a long experience of unsuccesfully hitting on girls my own age, or even a year younger.

I find it interesting that out of the many arguments I put forward you were only able to address one of them. And whether or not she's gonna "crash & burn", right now the "crimes" she seems to be known for are one pic of her smoking in the company of Paris Hilton, frequent clubbing, and probable underage drinking (I'm well aware that the recent "17 year old TV hellion" blind item is obviously about her, and I'm not saying it's not true). It honestly doesn't seem a whole lot to me. I've made quite a few arguments in my previous post, so I won't repeat them. I will simply add that were this Europe, such behavior would be considered normal. Not doing it would be more abnormal. As I stated previously, the 21 year old limit in the US is absurd (note that I am against drinking).

When I wrote my original post, I expected to get mostly negative replies, seeing the content of all the other posts. Still, I hoped that I would get a tiny bit of support from a few of you who might see things the way I do. I may even have imagined that I could change the mind of one or two of you. I guess I was mistaken. I'm all for a good fun celebrity bashing...but when I feel there's actually something to bash about (and even then I don't usually hate the celebrity). And if and when Hayden starts acting all crazy, I'll be right there bashing her. But all I see here is blind, cruel hate. It is that hate which may cause her to "crash & burn", make no mistake of it.

Once your hate towards Hayden will have yielded the results you apparently so desperately crave which poor girl will you turn to? JoJo or Emma Watson? and then? AnnaSophia Robb? and then Dakota Fanning? or will you move straight to Elle? In closing I will leave you with this: Hate is the path to the dark side, hate leads to pain and suffering. Take it as you will.

PS1: btw Lily, I didn't call anyone a "jealous bitter fatty". I'm above that.

PS2: I believe Lindsay at 17 was still alright. Having fun and all, but still seemong ok, releasing her best movie (Freaky Friday)... It was post-Mean Girls, at 18/19 that she went berserk. And as I said previously, I don't think it's entirely her fault. For more on my views on Lindsay, read my previous post.

PS3: I state once again that I am not a fan Hayden's nor affiliated to her in any way.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

^It's not rich girls. It's girls who are acting like morons and having too much too soon. Not all young actors are like this.

And please, a relationship that began when a girl is 21 and the guy is 32 isn't going to last. I like that you keep changing the ages though. LOL

But people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

this has really garnered alot of replies...i dont see the big deal, so she goes out. i'd rather hayden than britney, or lindsay, or nicole ect. lets hope she doesnt end up like them. everyone parties. i started young. is it really even a party party or an event party....let me see her coming out of bungalow 8 every night, then maybe ill be worried.

though i am sick of seeing er all over the place, not just at parties.
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

^It's not rich girls. It's girls who are acting like morons and having too much too soon. Not all young actors are like this.

And please, a relationship that began when a girl is 21 and the guy is 32 isn't going to last. I like that you keep changing the ages though. LOL

But people see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.
    Oh...my...god...Lily! I may be changing the ages, but the age gap stays the same! I thought that was the issue? And can you tell me why, please why, you are unable to address all the other points I make?

I would at least like to acknowledge Sophie's comment, which I believe is just and founded. Finally, womeone positive.

By the time she hits 20 she'll prob be as worse as Lohan if she goes about partying too much..i like Hayden but I worry she'll be just another messed up hollywood actress.

When I was 15 I've started hanging out at night with my 19-year-old boyfriend... Now I'm 20 and we're still together and I have a normal life with good grades at the university...

Maybe we should stop generalizing...
    Jag vet inte/Boh

We're here on a gossip site. I think it's funny when other posters tell other posters to not state their opinions.

Hayden is seen everywhere. Her behavior is far more Lindsay Lohan than Mandy Moore. Thus, we are justified in being harsh.

And the age gap thing? Okay, you guys tell yourselves whatever you want. You know best.

Thumbs down

I think it's funny when other posters tell other posters to not state their opinions.
    Hello Lily. Um...can you understand english? Or did you at least finish grade school and have some sort of understanding of words? Because I did not, at any time, tell anyone to not state their opinions. What I did was marvel at the harshness of said opinions, and suggest to hold the hate, at least until there's actually someting to hate about.

Hayden is seen everywhere. [...] Thus, we are justified in being harsh.
    I see that you like John Cusack, Jennifer Aniston and Mandy Moore. Now I personally don't have anything against any of these people and actually am a big fan of Mandy's. But you do know that John has been known to act as a downright douche on multiple occasions (say, with Neve Campbell), that Jennifer wouldn't even be there if it wasn't for her father and, more importantly, Brad Pitt, and that she milked the divorce to get more fame, like a true attention whore, and even Mandy Moore has done her fair share of stupid things, such as entering fake relationships for publicity, etc... Not to mention that at the start of her career, she also was seen everywhere. Maybe she didn't go out clubbing, but she did go everywhere else... And she was no older than Hayden.

Just because you have an opinion does not mean that other people's opinions are any less valid. I respect the opinion that she may become a train wreck similar to Lindsay. I however criticize people who state that she will become said train wreck. Who are you to know what the future holds? At this point, anything is possible for Hayden. She is at an age where she can be influenced in any which way. If she starts flashing her pantyless crotch to the world, why not say she's a useless twat? But if she doesn't, why do?

Throughout this conversation, you have revealed yourself as a shallow, conceited and arrogant person. You have misquoted me and showed no respect for my words. I can only wish for you that you evolve and become less narrow-minded (who knows maybe you aren't so much in real life!).

PS:

And the age gap thing? Okay, you guys tell yourselves whatever you want. You know best.
    About the age gap. I have seen such relationships work. I have seen them thrive and have seen families created from them. Just because you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't exist. And what if the relationship doesn't last long? What is so wrong for a 17 year old dating a 22 year old? It's certainly very common.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information