Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hayden Panettiere leaving a party thrown by John Mayer (06/09/07)

^Yeah. Boo hoo.

Ugh. Oh! I'm sorry, I'm being BITTER again! I'm so TOXIC!

She is guaranteeing that there will be a young blond train wreck. In tht sixth picture, she looks like Lindsay. This is getting scary.

Is she trying to be her?

well..why is a 17 year old..going to a party hosted by a 40 year old man?

Thumbs down

Geez people! I'm not a huge fan but why all the hate against her? We don't have enough existing gossip that we have to invent some?Honestly, the most shocking thing i've seen her do was "licking the Stanley Cup". Otherwise I, and everyone else, know her as "the girl who used to act in chick flicks like Raising Helen & Bring It On 3 before hitting the big time with Heroes and also singing a track for Disney once in a while".
    So she goes out quite a bit. Is that a crime? She's not flashing her cooch to the world, not hurling racial slurs around, and not vomitting in alleyways. So why talk about her doing it? This is not to say that she won't turn out bad and that she won't end up in rehab in the near future. But as of now we have strictly no evidence to suggest that she will, except for her being young and in Hollywood. And do we really want her to go that route? Are we so mean as to actually want it?
    She's a young, pretty girl, let her enjoy it. She has, for now, not done any harm to anyone. And if and when she does, we'll have plenty of time and space to hate her for it. But remember, talking about the bad only invites the bad in...
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Gold Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Happy_Evil_Dude View Post
    Geez people! I'm not a huge fan but why all the hate against her? We don't have enough existing gossip that we have to invent some?Honestly, the most shocking thing i've seen her do was "licking the Stanley Cup". Otherwise I, and everyone else, know her as "the girl who used to act in chick flicks like Raising Helen & Bring It On 3 before hitting the big time with Heroes and also singing a track for Disney once in a while".
    So she goes out quite a bit. Is that a crime? She's not flashing her cooch to the world, not hurling racial slurs around, and not vomitting in alleyways. So why talk about her doing it? This is not to say that she won't turn out bad and that she won't end up in rehab in the near future. But as of now we have strictly no evidence to suggest that she will, except for her being young and in Hollywood. And do we really want her to go that route? Are we so mean as to actually want it?
    LMAO. You really dont know do you? I recall seeing these SAME posts about Lohan. "She is just 17 leave her alone" etc. But see Hayden has been on the Hollywood scene long before this. She was 15 hanging out with Parasite, she was 15 smoking cigarettes, she was 15 clubbing and wearing clothes she shouldn't. So maybe the people who SEE trainwreck awaiting, are people who have seen her DO things already. Not the ones that are in the dark. If you don't believe me go to her IMDB page, thats where I was enlightened BIG TIME, I am still a fan of her character on Heroes but I aint going to lie about what she can become. I had thought she was just a young girl who "just loved to act" LOL. Just what Lohan used to say. Until I saw the pictures.Also what 17 yr old has a 22 yr old boyfriend and its just okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    LMAO. You really dont know do you? I recall seeing these SAME posts about Lohan. "She is just 17 leave her alone" etc. But see Hayden has been on the Hollywood scene long before this. She was 15 hanging out with Parasite, she was 15 smoking cigarettes, she was 15 clubbing and wearing clothes she shouldn't. So maybe the people who SEE trainwreck awaiting, are people who have seen her DO things already. Not the ones that are in the dark. If you don't believe me go to her IMDB page, thats where I was enlightened BIG TIME, I am still a fan of her character on Heroes but I aint going to lie about what she can become. I had thought she was just a young girl who "just loved to act" LOL. Just what Lohan used to say. Until I saw the pictures.Also what 17 yr old has a 22 yr old boyfriend and its just okay?

You go!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by MrsMarsters View Post
    well..why is a 17 year old..going to a party hosted by a 40 year old man?
    Judging by these, she went to his concert first, and then, being a celebrity, went to the after-party.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    So if a 62 year old man is married to a 51 year old woman it's fine, but if a 22 year old guy is going out with a 17 year old girl, it's scandal? Oh my! B-bu-but he's probably having sex with her!!! Who gives a crap? 17 is the age a lot of people lose their virginity. Hanging out with Paris doesn't make you Paris. As for smoking, I don't approve of it, but if Julia Roberts (just an example) can light one up without anyone rolling an eyeball, it should be the same for Hayden. Smoking isn't anymore commendable at 39 than it is at 17 (or 15). In fact most smokers start at a young age and that doesn't make them worse people, it just gives them bad breath. I don't even care if she drinks and is not "legal". I find the 21 year old limit in the states ridiculous, as everyone knows that kids who want to drink will find a way to get alcohol, not just kid-celebs. Now, keep in mind that I've never said that she wasn't going to end up a "trainwreck", I simply said "at least wait for her to actually become a trainwreck before talking about her becoming a trainweck" and also "by saying incessantly that she'll be a trainwreck you're increasing her probability of being one and do you really want that?". And for the record, I've been following Lindsay's evolution since The Parent Trap, and I do believe she was "just a young girl who just loved to act", and I sincerely think that her "fall into darkness" is the result of bad parenting from Dina and a bad choice of friends. She has had a lot of issues piled onto her, and was not prepared to handle them correctly, and looking back on 1998 I do feel sorry for her.

Once again, I'm not a big fan of Hayden's. She's pretty but there are dozens of prettier actresses out there, both older and younger than Hayden. I'm only defending her because I believe, and continue to believe, that all these attacks against her are, at the moment, mostly unwarranted.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

Happy Evil---a 62 year old man and a 51 year old woman is COMPLETELY different than an underaged girl dating a guy who's graduated from college (or could have).

Please. Attacks against her are warranted. She's acting exactly like Lilo was when she was 17. She should wake up. People are already sick of her. And worse than that, she's on a fast-track to crash and burn.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    You go!

Thats a true compliment coming from u Lily!

We might not agree on Brangie, but we sure as hell can see the potential in this girl for being what Parasite destined her to be at 15. Who in the hell smokes cigs at 15 all night hanging with that bitch who was 8 years older then her? Yeah but she is a good girl who listens to her parents, and not Lohan like at all.

^Her behavior is exactly like Lilo's. Too much too soon.

Bronze Member

I am highly doubtful that she is still 17years of age. It seems that she claims to be 17 for a while now. I recall that during her Neutrogena or Clean and Clear days she was 16 or 17 years of age; and that was about 4/5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    Who of you didn't go out at age 17???
    I didn't. Wasn't allowed. And certainly not to nightclubs or parties. And I most definitely never dressed like that to go anywhere.

Does anyone know if this party took place in NYC? Because if so, she is definitely (most probably) the answer to that blind item from NYDN about the 17 y.o. "hellion" who had to do her partying and heavy boozing in NYC now that L.A. clubs wouldn't serve her due to "Lohan's Law."

Quote Originally Posted by ducki View Post
    Who of you didn't go out at age 17???
    I didn't. It kills me when people assume that every teenager or college-age person goes out and gets sloshed every weekend, sleeps around, or experiments with drugs. And the ones that don't are labeled as conservative and boring. I had my share of fun, but in less destructive ways.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe."-Einstein

At 17, I was not hanging out with old guys and partying like a twenty five year old.

I don't think she is a teenager personally.

Remember when she was smaller, she seem to have so much potential, now she's turned out like another drugged out cig and boozer like most of the other delusional actresses. Sad. Another 1 or 2 years from now, she'll be the next slut in line for the tabloids to zoom in on.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information