Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Halle Berry Cafe Fuego tasting (11/15/06)

She's so beautiful, looks awesome. Her boy is really hot too.
    I smile because I have no idea what's going on

Quote Originally Posted by Wild_ivy View Post
    come on you guys....it was not a racist post.... at least it not what i meant.
    Sorry, I'm just not buying your "my poor english" excuse. Yes, you're entitled to your opinion and judging from your first post, your opinion is that you don't find Halle Berry attractive because she's just an African American woman with full lips and curly hair. It sounds incredibly racist and I don't understand why you can't see that. It's also telling that a while back you praised Angelina for her complete gorgeousness and she's got the biggest lips on the planet! So, is it full lips that bother you, or is it just full lips on black people? Actually, I'm very interested in how you view black people in general. I see that you're from Russia...not many black people there, but according to Amnesty International, Russian racism is out of control for the ones who are....http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/4969296.stm

Just curious about your thoughts.

come on you guys....it was not a racist post.... at least it not what i meant.
    If something you post irritates so many people, why don't you make the effort to explain what exactly you meant and in how far it wasn't racist.

Instead you just say that your entitled to your opinion:

Chilly Willy whatever...i have my rights and my own opinion
    Instead of insisting on your rights, you might want to take a minute to think about everyone else's rights.

I (and other posters) was trying to point out to you, what it was about your phrasing that was indeed extremely offensive and you didn't want to hear about it. Doesn't seem like a mere misunderstanding to me.

jesus christ))))))) Are we talking here about Halle Berry or about Russian racism? You guys should make a new thread for your harsh judgement of Wild Ivy)))))) I just cant believe it. I'm telling you for the last time, i'm not a racist, and what i meant was that Halle has got that full lips and a lot of curly hair (which i think is cool) because she is an african or half-african (whatever) girl, and it's very common among them, you know. they all do have full lips and curly hair. So there's need to praise her for it.
    And yes, my english is not too good so i can explain what i meant more correctly. well...now i'm tired

jesus christ))))))) Are we talking here about Halle Berry or about Russian racism? You guys should make a new thread for your harsh judgement of Wild Ivy)))))) I just cant believe it. I'm telling you for the last time, i'm not a racist, and what i meant was that Halle has got that full lips and a lot of curly hair (which i think is cool) because she is an african or half-african (whatever) girl, and it's very common among them, you know. they all do have full lips and curly hair. So there's need to praise her for it.
    And yes, my english is not too good so i can explain what i meant more correctly. well...now i'm tired
    Correct me if I am wrong - but what you seem to be saying is because Halle is black (she is actually 1/2 african american; her mother is caucasian) has curly hair and full lips; there is no reason to praise her appearance because all african americans look like that?

Wow, just digging yourself into a deeper hole. I had no idea that ALL African Americans had full lips and curly hair...that's news to me.

Icepik, you beat me to my second point. I guess that since all African Americans look the same, not one of them stands out and deserves to be praised because there's no differences in their appearance.

Can't wait to hear your views on Asians....not

I give up, too.

---------------

It's been a really a sad state of affairs lately, everywhere I turn. It's almost like some sections of humans never moved beyond the American struggle!!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik
    Correct me if I am wrong - but what you seem to be saying is because Halle is black (she is actually 1/2 african american; her mother is caucasian) has curly hair and full lips; there is no reason to praise her appearance because all african americans look like that?
    I think that's what that post meant, I didn't realize that all African Americans look alike....I'll remember that from now on.

oh....fuck that..............

Hit By Ban Bus!

Not fond of the cleavage, but she's just too beautiful. Hate that arrogant being attached to her hip, though. Why won't it go away already?

Gold Member

@ wild ivy........with 374 posts you can't be THAT dunce, well meaning your English that is.I KNOW moomies.....no need to slap me on the wrist, BUT she asked for that one!!!

The guy she's with looks familiar. Is he an actor?

Bronze Member

Nope Mr Berry is a model!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information