Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Apple with a Nanny (02/15/2006)

A*O

Default Re: Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin's Apple with a Nanny (02/15/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by GooseGirl
    It's decency that stops people from doing this.
    Thank you
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

Elite Member

I think Apple's adorable and I hope the children of all the meanies come out of the womb hot, fresh, and UGLY Send us pictures.

Really though, I don't see anything wrong with her eyes. The third picture is dark and it seems maybe she's not looking at the camera at all with either eye.

A*O

It's not about whether we think she's 'adorable' or 'ugly' or has a 'wonk'. It's just not fair to rip into little kids just because their parents are famous - or any kids for that matter. It's obvious from the responses here who has kids and who doesn't. Of course everyone is entitled to an opinion, but there are some situations when you just keep your trap shut.
    I've never liked lesbianism - it leaves a bad taste in my mouth
    Dame Edna Everage

Just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right.

So, why not making fun of all the jews who were killed by the nazis? I mean, they don't know it and we're not hurting their feelings, they're dead already, aren't they?

I think it makes a huge difference if you're talking about a innocent child who doesn't chose to be in the spotlight and doesn't know a bit about her looks or for example someone like Britney spears who makes a joke out of herself.

You're comparing Jews KILLED in Nazi camps with a OPINION of a child's physical appearance?!?!?

So, why not making fun of all the jews who were killed by the nazis? I mean, they don't know it and we're not hurting their feelings, they're dead already, aren't they?

I think it makes a huge difference if you're talking about a innocent child who doesn't chose to be in the spotlight and doesn't know a bit about her looks or for example someone like Britney spears who makes a joke out of herself.

Well I don't agree and I'll keep on saying what I think.

I don't agree with other people insiting that I conform to their way of thinking but you are doing it and I'm not insisting that you change your ways, I'm just sticking to what I think which is that baby is not cute.
    No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry
    G_ F_CK Y__RS_LF - Would you like to buy a vowel??

I couldn't agree more. I would never want to say, "Jeez, what an ugly kid", even behind their parents' backs. As I stated earlier, I think Apple's an adorable little girl, and she may have a "wonk" eye, but I see no need to make a federal case out of it. I wonder if some of these critics would have won Beautiful Baby contests when they were Apple's age. Oh, no, I shouldn't have said that;I've opened up a can of worms. Somebody's going to create a "Wasn't I a Precious Baby?" thread.

You guys are nutso!! Her eyes are fine. Negative comments like these are what makes most of the celeb's kids grow up and become substance abusers and the like. They don't choose to be discussed at length by strangers. My Lord this is such a very innocent time in Apple's life. She's just sitting there minding her own business. She reminds me of Shirlie Temple. She's as cute as can be.

Her eyes are fine.Why are we ripping into a baby looks?I agree with A*O.I'm sure all of you were perfect looking babies.

Amen!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information