Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gwen Stefani at Taverna Tony's Greek Restaurant in Malibu (05/01/2006)

Default Re: Gwen Stefani at Taverna Tony's Greek Restaurant in Malibu (05/01/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by she_said
    does she never get a tan?
    Good for her. But yes, I have seen her body somewhat tanned. I understand why she is wearing all that lipstick. Her body looks like a house so she is trying to HOLD on to some vestige of her old self-the one she knows!

Quote Originally Posted by grace721
    I love Gwen but I was really expecting some better looking maternity garb. She has had my grandmother's housecoats on her entire pregnancy.
    She looks exceeding comfortable and Taylor-esque! Maybe she is trying to spare us sights of thigh spread and chub al a Kate Cruise!

Default Re: Gwen Stefani at Taverna Tony's Greek Restaurant in Malibu (05/01/2006)

I'm gonna get flamed for this but why the hell has she been as huge as a house since she announced her pregnancy? She's looked 9 1/2 months pregnant for the last four months!

Gavin dude be a gentleman and carry the dog for your wife. I mean she IS carrying YOUR child.

She needs to be careful with that dog round her face while pregnant. The Toxocara virus (aka roundworm) is not a good thing to catch. A few larvae in the eye might cause blindness, or a few larvae in the brain might result in severe neurological disorders. I caught it while pregnant with my eldest daughter and she has no vision in her left eye.
    Behind every great man, there is a surprised woman.
    - - - Maryon Pearson

Hit By Ban Bus!

They both look very happy. Good for them.

Gorgeous! The most beautiful pregnant woman ever!!

I'm not a big Gwen fan but after seeing Britney out and about looking like an ape while pregnant, I have a new respect and appreciation for Gwen.

I'll never forgive her for the horrible remake of 'Its my life' by Talk Talk though....nope, never.

Bronze Member

I will echo others in saying I absolutely hate the big, red clown lips. It looks awful. Like, as in really, really bad. Someone needs to tell her.

Other than that, she does seem sweet and I wish them well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information