Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with Kingston in Los Feliz (06/17/2006)

Default Re: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with Kingston in Los Feliz (06/17/2006)

Happy, beautiful and normal family.Unbelievable!!!

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

KD
    Elite Member

Default Re: Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale with Kingston in Los Feliz (06/17/2006)

Awww, so sweet! Gwen looks the best I have ever seen her. Keep some of the weight!

y is he always shirtless..im so sick of seeing his abdomon....GOD!
    "I'll probably just end up in some seedy bar with some seedy blonde"-some random Englishman

Bronze Member

aw shes cute. like this couple much more than angelina n brad cuz shit they are too odd for me idk shes a bit weird but these 2 are cute

God I do love them as a family, moreso than when it was just Gwen and Gavin.

But I am not loving the leopard print bra being visible. Other than that, she looks great and so happy!

I do remember my boobs being like a weird size. Larger and fuller.
    Is that a boner by the way? Look at the 6th pic, Gavin is leaning against the fence. Im sorry but it looks like a boner to me.
    She is sooo much more classier than some other celeb moms. Just my opinion

Elite Member

Uh...no boner there, just tennis "balls" in his pockets.

isn't it fucking amazing..how she can go out and the paps give her a reasonable amount of space for a celebrity..to have a good time..blah blah..not invade space..and see how she acts it may bother her slightly but she doesn't come off as a complete bitch..she accepts it acknowledges...and continues to live her...life..try that you dumbass britney.
    Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable.

Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by SammysMom
    Is that a boner by the way? Look at the 6th pic, Gavin is leaning against the fence. Im sorry but it looks like a boner to me.
    wow, that would be a huge and bumpy boner!

Aww, Gwen Stefani makes such a cute mom. She's got kind of a 50s vibe going with the ponytail and dark glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleHaze
    wow, that would be a huge and bumpy boner!
    Your right but man it looks like one massive schlong like the head is trying to peak out of the top of his shorts.

She was meant to be a mom, you can just see and tell how relaxed and confident she is. You go Gwen

KD
    Elite Member

I do remember my boobs being like a weird size. Larger and fuller.
    She is sooo much more classier than some other celeb moms. Just my opinion
    You pervert! No, I think it's tennis balls too. Not a euphanism, really, JUST tennis balls!

Yeah Yeah right tennis balls
    those would be some mighty big balls. Reminds me in high school I played on the tennis team and had a number of people who loved to smell new tennis balls. You know the one's sealed in a can like Pringles? I love the sound it makes when you open them
    As a matter of fact I like the smell to but didnt stick my nose in the can

KD
    Elite Member

Yeah Yeah right tennis balls
    those would be some mighty big balls. Reminds me in high school I played on the tennis team and had a number of people who loved to smell new tennis balls. You know the one's sealed in a can like Pringles? I love the sound it makes when you open them
    As a matter of fact I like the smell to but didnt stick my nose in the can
    Too funny! You like smelling balls!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information