Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

Default Re: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23
    ^^^Actually, overeating and being obese is now being clinically diagnosed as an eating disorder. The funny thing is that Oprah actually did a show on this yesterday.
    I didn't watch the show. But isn't obesity considered and eating disorder? Don't quote me on it...

Default Re: Gisele Bundchen , Karolina Kurkova , Adriana Lima on MTV's TRL (05/10/2006)

Did anyone else see this TRL? Gisele screwed up promoting Dream Angels Heavenly. Brian asked her if this was her favorite perfume and she said "I think the great thing about fragrance is that you can change it up". Someone must have smacked her because she came back with "oh yeah this is in my top five".

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    somerset specifically said "being a little overweight"...she never said obesity. and actually women who are a LITTLE overweight are usually healthier than women who are a little underweight.

In this article:
    Slightly Overweight People Live Longer
    Thin may be in, but that doesn't mean it's good for you. Better, a new study suggests, to have a little fat on your bones. The New York Times reports on an epidemiological study by researchers at that National Cancer Institute and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention that suggests that people who are overweight, but not obese, have a lower risk of death than people who are of normal weight. The study also found that only the "extremely obese" saw a marked increase in risk of death.

http://www.sportsgeezer.com/sportsge...ly_overwe.html
    Oh okay, so I'm right!!! . But I think she meant obese.

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMix
    somerset specifically said "being a little overweight"...she never said obesity. and actually women who are a LITTLE overweight are usually healthier than women who are a little underweight.

In this article:
    Slightly Overweight People Live Longer
    Thin may be in, but that doesn't mean it's good for you. Better, a new study suggests, to have a little fat on your bones. The New York Times reports on an epidemiological study by researchers at that National Cancer Institute and the Center for Disease Control and Prevention that suggests that people who are overweight, but not obese, have a lower risk of death than people who are of normal weight. The study also found that only the "extremely obese" saw a marked increase in risk of death.

http://www.sportsgeezer.com/sportsge...ly_overwe.html

That's a really interesting and informative article, thanks a lot for linking to it!

Hit By Ban Bus!

Girls are looking good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information