Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: First Pictures of Suri Cruise (09/01/2006)

I know no one is actually going to read this 10 pages into it so I'm going to say what I want. lol I think she's cute. Believe it or not I've seen babies with more hair then that. Something to do with foods that give you heart burn I heard from a doctor but I could have that mixed up. Anyway, she's got a great mix of both parents. Katie's nose, Tom's eyes. Cute. Very cute.
    Most of us die with our music still inside

Elite Member

I think she's a cutie, and there isn't really much doubt any more that she's product of Tom and Katie.
    I don't get the similarities everybody keeps pointing out. You could take pics of Tom and Katie with any normal-looking, dark-haired caucasian baby, and you could find plenty of similarities if you were looking for them - because babies are babies and they just look pretty much like babies (except sometimes, when they look like bald old men...).

I've seen people here find a dead-on likeness with as varied a set of people as Chris Klein, Josh Hartnett, Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes, who only really have the dark-haired caucasian colouring in common; not to mention the Asian references - and I could agree with all and none of them. We're seeing likenesses because we're looking for them, not because they're really there.

There's no way this is really a five-month-old baby, by the way. Can they even hold their head up at that age?

Do you know who I think Suri looks a lot like? Fairuza Balk. Pretty telling, I think - telling of exactly how little telling it is, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post

There's no way this is really a five-month-old baby, by the way. Can they even hold their head up at that age?
    All babies have a different speed at which they develop. Some develop language quicker, others motor skills. Some babies walk at 9 months, but don't start talking until well into their second year. Others talk at 10 months, skip crawling and walk just before going to college
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

the baby looks asian. i can see tom in her as well....

Quote Originally Posted by thrpschr View Post
    These pics were taken when she was only 3 and a half months old, so even more unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by vballchica134 View Post
    These pics were taken when she was only 3 and a half months old, so even more unbelievable.
    My son could lift his head up and prop himself up on his elbows when he was 3months old. I have photographs and video of him doing just that.

I certainly don't find it unbelievable that she's 3 1/2 months old in these pictures.

Everything about this cute baby girl seems normal; well, except for who her father is

She is truly beautiful. The conspiracy therory is getting soooo boring!! Give it up now!
    They look extremely happy together.

^^If conspiracy theories about the gay midget and his stepford wife and spawn aren't your cup of tea, I dont' think you're going to like it around here.
    I love how people keep saying her eyes look like the gay midget's eyes. Is the gay midget Asian to have hooded eyes like that? Oh wait, my bad. Here's a pic of a white person with slightly hooded eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Somerset View Post
    ^^If conspiracy theories about the gay midget and his stepford wife and spawn aren't your cup of tea, I dont' think you're going to like it around here.
    I love how people keep saying her eyes look like the gay midget's eyes. Is the gay midget Asian to have hooded eyes like that? Oh wait, my bad. Here's a pic of a white person with slightly hooded eyes.

You think the father of her baby is Chris Klein? Really...???

SVZ

tom cruise has pretty hooded eyes

yeah, they are. I thought it was because of his low brow. Never mind. He's still not Katie's babydaddy though.

Shes SOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!

They look like the parents of that baby.. I dont think its Chris baby but whatever... well never know so Im not going to discuss it with anyone.

Silver Member

This conspiracy theory thing is sick! It's gone too far.

To me that baby doesn't look very Asian, and he certainly does not look like that Chris Klein guy. Suri does have a lot of hair, but some babies do.

Quote Originally Posted by ediebrooks View Post
    That baby is adorable. She does have a lot of hair, but I can't believe she's wearing a wig. I can believe that the pictures are photoshopped, but surely, no one would go so far as to put a wig on a baby.
    Some people are really stupid... like come on.. shes obviously not wearing a wig... my friends baby was born with TONS of hair and a guy from my work just had a baby and his lil girl has the same thing... so its nothing abnormal.

Quote Originally Posted by Martirio View Post
    This conspiracy theory thing is sick! It's gone too far.

To me that baby doesn't look very Asian, and he certainly does not look like that Chris Klein guy. Suri does have a lot of hair, but some babies do.
    yeah really.. its a baby. It doesnt look asian.. people want to just make shit up..

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy View Post
    I was going through a slideshow of celeb photos at MSNBC and hit this:
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7969739/...framenumber/6/
    and I thought, "Wow, sure looks like Suri. I wonder................" so I checked. Sure enough, Holmes and Hartnett were together after her breakup with Chris Klein!

Holmes Dating Hartnett?

By WENN| Thursday, March 31, 2005

<!--START- CRI-01172 Swapnil Khode- 04-05-2006 News Detail Display Change. Rel -45--><!--START- CRI-01172 Swapnil Khode- 04-05-2006 News Detail Display Change. Rel -45--> Katie Holmes has been romantically linked to a new man since the end of her
    engagement to Chris Klein--actor Josh Hartnett. Since her February breakup, Holmes has been spotted with Hartnett on
    various occasions around New York City.
    The 26-year-old pair, who both keep homes in Manhattan, dined together at Holmes' regular haunt Pop Burger on March 22 and sources claim to have
    seen them sharing a passionate kiss in the actress' trendy West Village
    neighborhood.
    But a representative for Hartnett states, "They have been friends for a long time, so it wouldn't be romantic kissing. Perhaps it was a friendly peck."
    http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/2438771

----------------------

So, what do you guys think?
    I think both Hartnett and Chris Klein share enough features with Tom that if Katie was pregnant with either one of their children when they got together, Tom would gladly and without hesitation claim it as his, believing that no one would know. I still have doubts that Katie was ever pregnant. I think Suri was born to a surrogate or adopted on the black market (from another Scientologist), but IF Katie did in fact give birth to this child, then I strongly believe that either Hartnett or Klein is the father. It's not Tom's.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information