Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Faith Hill and Tim McGraw at Samsung's Four Seasons Of Hope Gala (06/22/2006)

SVZ

Default Re: Faith Hill and Tim McGraw at Samsung's Four Seasons Of Hope Gala (06/22/2006)

Doesn't Faith tan a lot? That'll age her skin...and she smokes too

She looks about the same age as Jessica Simpson

Bronze Member

Default Re: Faith Hill and Tim McGraw at Samsung's Four Seasons Of Hope Gala (06/22/2006)

Let's see. Some say Nicole Kidman needs to stop Botoxing and some say Faith needs it. Both are 39. I wonder if Nicole would look like Faith with natural wrinkles and all if she didn't botox and whatever else she has had done. Nicole keeps out of the sun and has a different skin type. Still at 39, one would think there would be a line or two in the forehead and some crow's feet.
    I like both Nicole and Faith. Tim's not so bad either.

Bronze Member

Faith is obviously a very lovely woman. I think perhaps the only reason her wrinkles are shocking people is that they seem to have come on pretty quickly. Maybe time is getting away from me (I'm almost her age) but it seems only a couple of years ago that she was relatively wrinkle free. But she is still a pretty woman, wrinkles or not.

Silver Member

Well, I'm 39 and I have similar wrinkles on my forehead and those around my eyes are not quite as prominent as Faiths. Before I had kids, I had a lot less - they do pull you down, no matter how well behaved they are. Genetics plays a big part in it, they will win out over good skincare.And yes, I do think that with all the airbrushing, botox and peels, we are falling prey to unrealistic expectations regarding the proper aging of our skin.

I'm 38 and almost have no wrinkles, but my skin is very oily. I live in the north too - where I'm not exposed to the sun year-round either. I think skin type and sun are big factors (as is smoking).

I don't like the long hair on Faith. I think it ages her. Tim looks a little skinny. (Or maybe it's the pinstripes?)

I like them though. They are good together.

Great looking people....and they seem to geniunely like/love each other which is so rare. God love em!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetrebel
    ^^Wow, that was pretty harsh. Guess I will open the can of worms and ask exactly what makes them white trash?
    well it's mostly him. she strikes me more as the aging barbie type.

i'd say it's the beefcake looks and the penchant for skin-tight tanks and tight jeans. it's a combination of things

that and i also just don't like them. they seem really fake and cheesy and both make godawful music
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I think she is pretty, but I find him really unattractive.

When Faith looks good, she looks really, really good. When Faith looks bad, she looks .

I think it's mostly her hair color making her look so drab. She looks better a lighter blonde.
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

Hit By Ban Bus!

I think she looks great and have to give her props for letting her age show... at least she looks good, natural and can make facial expressions.

Bronze Member

Stunning beauty.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information