Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eva Mendes and Lance Armstrong behind the scenes at "Big Red Book" (11/27/2006)

^Agreed. WTF was Lance and his photographer thinking? Was he trying to relive his childhood fantasy of becoming a racer?

Quote Originally Posted by LynnieD View Post
    The more I see of Lance Armstrong the more I hate HIM. I was totally in his corner during the whole Tour De France days...and the fact that he beat cancer, etc. But damn is he an asshole. He makes it very difficult to be a fan.....
    Wow! I thought he was a cool guy...? Can you shed some light to your statement please. Thanks

Elite Member

I loooove the color of this dress. It's hot!!

My cousin is an L.A.P.D. detective and he was fortunate enough to have been a movie extra when they made the movie 'Training Day'. I guess the movie producers wanted real cops on the set and they had group of them dressed like these big-time homeboys with fake tattoos spray painted on. You can see my cousin in the movie for a brief second. He's in the scene where you see Denzel Washington going to see his latina mistress (Eva Mendes) and she's there with their love child. Denzel's walking up the stairs to her apartment and the camera focuses on my cousin for a few seconds. He's wearing this muscle shirt (a la wife beater shirt) and dark shades on. Anyway, point I'm trying to make is that my cousin said he saw Denzel and Eva on the set for 2 days when they filmed that scene and according to my cousin, Eva was really cool. He said Denzel was always in and out of his trailer and didn't associate much with the extras but that Eva was really sweet. He said she took pictures with people, signed autographs and she was really friendly. So I have this idea in my mind that she may, in fact, be really nice and down-to-earth in real life. I know she's basically an L.A. girl raised in the valley. I believe she grew up in Glendale so she's not so far removed from the average person. She's a latina girl who grew up in the suburbs and got a decent job making movies in Hollywood (which is nice in a town where there are so many struggling actors who don't amount to crap). Good for her.

blue dress with matching shoes? What is she, a bridesmaid?

But I got no beef with her. She's pretty and whatnot. She always struck me as a sweet girl.

Bronze Member

She's beautiful as a model in her ads for Revlon, but I don't think she's a good actress.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information