Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Emmy Rossum at The Spirit of Independence Awards (06/28/07)

I love PotO and was very excited when I found out they were filming a movie. I knew about Butler but knew nothing about Emmy Rossum. Unfortunately the one and only article I read about her while she was doing promotion for Phantom was an Elle article. She came off very full of herself and divaish. She has a nice voice.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Bronze Member

Thumbs up

The Elle article was early on. it was by no means well done. My mom is in the magazine business and she read it. Emmy is very confident, very professional, and from others who know her (not me) very gracious and sweet.

I think the FAS comment, the deer in headlights (stupid remark used by people over and over) and the attacks are really sad. Talk about her work if you like it or not. But the need for such nasty personal attacks is really low.

She is gaining real heat with with the CD. I ,for one am becoming more and more a fan of this beautiful, kind hearted lady, and her talent. Her new article is very touching.

I am going to support the CD, her movies, and her Broadway show.
    I wish her well.

She ALWAYS looks the same..same smile, same pose..

Bronze Member

Thumbs up Her star is soaring higher

you clearly do not know the industry well nor modeling. She does very well in both arenas. Have been in the business for years. She smiles and dresses beautifully. She can change a look and vary a great deal.
    She is not doing Phantom 2- she is busy with the CD, and has had to turn down Broadway and 2 films. She is, however, being offered more Broadway lead/s and more films. Articles are coming out more and more on this. She will be a very busy lady in the coming years.

she is very kind and graciou sin her Q&A done recently online. Very lovely to fans. Also, many I know with whom she worked, loved her.She has gained an amazing amount of powerful connects in L.A./N.Y. in her young life, and they serve her well now. Her talent, her professional behavoir on the set, and her graciousness has kept respect for her high. Those interviews or actors (all limited) who spoke negatively, believe me, had their own agenda.

Her voice is maturing, and she is studying on all fronts. I see a very successful career unfolding. I wish her all good fortune. She deserves. it.

I

Quote Originally Posted by carrie2008 View Post
    She ALWAYS looks the same..same smile, same pose..
    Yup. She's boring all right.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

^ Hey, Emmy, is that you? lol

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    the last thing I know of her doing is The Phantom of the Opera movie in 2004.
    She did Poseidon in 2006. She's quite talented. Her looks are not very common. So far she's done a great job choosing movie roles. All this justifies her recognition.
    *Veni, Vidi, Ven...iiiiiiiii!!!*
    (I came, I saw, and I came again)

I have never heard of that chick before
    I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of excepting my hand. --Matthew McFadyen(Pride and Prejudice)

Hit By Ban Bus!

You know what ... this girl looks better when she isn't all dressed and painted.

Much hotter natural.

Bronze Member

You are an idiot, "Hello EMMY!" that's original. Grow up!

Growing up:

Step one: No name calling.

"The howling backwoods that is IMDB is where film criticism goes to die (and then have its corpse gang-raped, called a racist, and accused of supporting Al-Qaeda)" ----Sean O'Neal, The Onion AV Club

She looked amazing in the Day After Tomorrow too, she's really warm look but looks like she could have a very cutting edge fashion look to her too

The dress is stunning, love red on her.

The Fug girls are great and totally pinned down what's wrong with Emmy. She's just waaaay too sickly sweet. ER is like the girl everyone's mother wants them to be best friends with or date, but nobody actually wants to hang out with her because she's so damnably insipid. She's the teacher's pet of Hollywood.
    "Facts are the enemy of truth."
    - Miguel Cervantes, "Don Quixote"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information