Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Eddie and Olivia Vedder at Cubs game (05/14/2006)

  1. #16
    Elite Member dowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    24,330

    Default

    I heard that they welcomed another girl in October but according Wikipedia Jill was expecting a boy...
    "they have a daughter, Olivia, (...) and are currently expecting their second child together, a boy."

    Jill McCormick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    But of course it's just a rumour...

    Well, I think their new baby is another girl. She must be as adorable as Olivia!

    "Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

  2. #17
    emk
    emk is offline
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post
    I heard that they welcomed another girl in October but according Wikipedia Jill was expecting a boy...
    "they have a daughter, Olivia, (...) and are currently expecting their second child together, a boy."

    Jill McCormick - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    But of course it's just a rumour...

    Well, I think their new baby is another girl. She must be as adorable as Olivia!
    Jill's Wikipedia page used to say she was expecting a girl, then a couple of months ago it was changed to boy. I was kind of hoping they'd have a boy this time .. so that they'd have an Eddie Jnr.

    Anyway, it will probably be many months until we get official news.
    Last edited by emk; December 21st, 2008 at 09:30 PM.

  3. #18
    Elite Member dowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    24,330

    Default

    His second child is another girl, Harper Moon Margaret Vedder, and was born on September 23,2008.

    "Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

  4. #19
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    ^^^^Another beautiful little girl? Same birthday as Bruce Springsteen - Baby Boss, LOL. Also same first name as David Grohl's new daughter. Just curious where you got this information,, Dowcat? The Jam family continues to grow.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  5. #20
    Elite Member dowcat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Brasil
    Posts
    24,330

    "Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

  6. #21
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    Thanks, dowcat. Whatever information came from the horse's mouth, Mr. Ed (lame joke - I know), I would believe to be true.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  7. #22
    emk
    emk is offline
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    ^^^^Another beautiful little girl? Same birthday as Bruce Springsteen - Baby Boss, LOL. Also same first name as David Grohl's new daughter. Just curious where you got this information,, Dowcat? The Jam family continues to grow.
    Maybe Misses Harper Vedder and Harper Grohl will hang out together when they're older?

    I really hate Harper for a girl's name though .. doesn't sound very pretty or feminine.

  8. #23
    Elite Member Beeyotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    28,165

    Default

    I think it sounds pretty and feminine. It reminds me of Harper Lee, whom I think it would be an honor to be named after.

  9. #24
    emk
    emk is offline
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    I think it sounds pretty and feminine. It reminds me of Harper Lee, whom I think it would be an honor to be named after.
    Well it seems to be a popular name for baby girls of late..

    Lisa Marie Presley named one of her twin girls Harper last year

    As did one of the Dixie Chicks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) fears for America's future
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 21st, 2006, 11:14 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 30th, 2006, 08:31 AM
  3. Lindsay Lohan on SNL with Eddie Vedder
    By SmellsLikeRoses in forum Miscellaneous
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: April 16th, 2006, 03:36 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •