Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson at the Rabin Rodgers Anniversary (08/09/2006)

Default Re: Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson at the Rabin Rodgers Anniversary (08/09/2006)

MM needs to leave the goth look behind.

Default Re: Dita Von Teese and Marilyn Manson at the Rabin Rodgers Anniversary (08/09/2006)

Has anyone seen him w/o the goth look? I wonder how long it took her to understand him/ She looks like she can play dress up and take off the mask, but he IMO- that gets real old real fast.

I read that he wears the makeup nearly all the time. Its not just the image, he seems to just like it.

Interesting. They look like really civilized people, like she probably cooks and sets a full-course dinner every night. I know that he's intelligent, butto kiss him seems dreadfully digusting.

Elite Member

Not the best outfit I've ever seen her wearing, but she always looks nice and well put together. The scarlet lipstick gets old, there are plenty of other good shades of red to choose from, and people wore other lipstick colours than fire-engine red back in the 40's too... but she pulls it off better than most. Far better than Christina, for instance.

I think he's just comfortable with that style. Don't like it much myself, I think he could look really good, in an ugly-handsome kind of way, if he wanted to; but if he doesn't, why should he?

I wonder how much money this man has made?

SVZ

She's only gorgeous when she's standing next to him I've realized

Bronze Member

she is ok but i dont't like her husband.

Quote Originally Posted by jody View Post
    she is ok but i dont't like her husband.

Have you ever seen him in interview?

I used to highly dislike this guy but saw him in interview and was taken back by his high intelligence and wit. He actually seems like a great guy.

Prime example of not to judge a book by it's cover.

I figure this guy has made tons of money; he's not dumb. And his wife is pretty as a picture, she looks really young still.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Have you ever seen him in interview?

I used to highly dislike this guy but saw him in interview and was taken back by his high intelligence and wit. He actually seems like a great guy.

Prime example of not to judge a book by it's cover.
    Agreed, i used to be scared of his look, but then I saw him talk on Bowling for Columbine and he is intelligent and it makes you realize that its society that misinterprets his message- he's an entertainer, nothing else. And he said, "If someone decides to commit suicide over a song, so long sucker!" its true, and i dont think people are so weak that they kill themselves for that reason- Marilyn Manson is just a scapegoat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information