Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dita Von Teese arrives in Sydney for Australian Fashion Week (04/27/07)

Quote Originally Posted by MaryJane View Post
    ^^^ Ok if this is true this alone makes her a nasty whore, but can I say that at least she didn't shove what she did in her bedroom in everybody's face, unlike others?
    I really don't know, I had never heard about this.
    it was in one of our "what you personally know of stars" threads, I'll try to find it for you. That said she DOES always appear dignified and sophisticated in public and that alone appears to be unique in Hollywood!

She obviously looks after she skin, but her natural hair colour is lighter than this and your skin always benefits when you go darker (imo - the other actress I know who does this is wynonna rider)
    Free Charmed.

There's something alluring about her. She's not drop dead gorgeous but she's definately beautiful, in a unique kind of way

As for her being in the same category as Paris...that's just harsh!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    it was in one of our "what you personally know of stars" threads, I'll try to find it for you. That said she DOES always appear dignified and sophisticated in public and that alone appears to be unique in Hollywood!
    Yeah, that was my point in the end.
    And thanks for looking for the thread for me!

I actually do like her there's something elegant and appealing about her. She might be a stripper but does not present herself in a trashy way as Paris, Britney,Lohan.

Yeah, that was my point in the end.
    And thanks for looking for the thread for me!
    Sorry it took SO long! I couldn't find it!

Dita Von Teese says women don't need babies

"I don't know this first hand. My male friend is big into the S&M fetish scene. So he knows quite a few girls and has been to many "events". She travels in a scene that is huge on secrecy, which is kind of lucky for her.

Apparently Ms. Von Teese had a penchant for married or taken men. No Big deal right? ( well it is to me)
    Well she also liked to publicly humiliate the wives and girlfriends of these men when she was " done". She would do things like expose the affairs at parties or arrange for the wives to be on tour busses with groupies.

There was also an implication in the death of Keanu Reeve's girlfriend. I know she wasn't charged or anything, but her named was mentioned in conjunction.

I had also heard she would step on anybody and anything to get where she needed to go.

Basically she is kind of like Paris Hilton with retro wear and a penchant for fetishes. I had also heard gossip about a penchant of bisexual " gun play". Which is totally up to her and whoever she wants to shove a gun into to get off "
    Free Charmed.

^^^ Thanks Novice, very nice of you!

^^^ Thanks Novice, very nice of you!
    No problem, no problem at all.

As I don't work I obviously have nothing better to do with my time (LOL!!!).

(I'm still smarting from a troll earlier...)
    Free Charmed.

[quote=Novice;653787]No problem, no problem at all.

As I don't work I obviously have nothing better to do with my time (LOL!!!).

(I'm still smarting from a troll earlier...)[/quote]

Was this in reference to me?

I don't understand why I am being called a troll, just because I don't see eye to eye with several people on this board. It's really uncalled and childish the way some of you are acting. I swear some of you seriously act worse than highschool children that have nothing better to do then pick arguments with people.
    First off, this is a public forum and I will post if I wish too. Secondly, I don't understand why so many people on this forum dislike newbies....remember you were a newbie at one time. If you seem to have such problem with new people joining a public board, that you can't make it through a day without being mean and petty, then why don't the hand few of you go and make up your own private forum?

To the nice people on the board and the people that have pm'ed me about this rude and uncalled for behavior thanks for having a mind of your own, not following your friends around the boards picking on the people they pick on, and for just being a civil human being that can interact with others.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

wow she pushes her own luggage? i didnt think there was much money in burlesque any ways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information